Naps

---Martha---

My heart shattered. "That doesn't matter. Some random tattoos don't describe who we are!" I shouted.

"They make sense though." Minho murmured. "Newts the glue, holds us together. You're the mother, keeping us in line. I'm the leader, I guess I lead."

"And Thomas and myself?" Taylor asked annoyed. "We're the misfits?"

"Never." I responded. "I refuse to let them control us like this."

"You guys are missing the point." Newt interrupted. "These weren't on our necks a few minutes ago."

"It's just WICKED messing with our brains, I'll bet." Minho murmured.

I sighed and walked back to the door. "Guys," I whispered. "Newt, Thomas!" I yelled.

"What?" They asked in unison.

I called them over to the now open door. The body's, the odor, and all the food was gone.

"Bloody hell." Newt murmured.

"That does it. I'm taking a nap." Thomas said grabbing Taylor's hand and pulling her into the boys room with him.

I walked along the edge of the room, knocking up and down the wall with my hand. Solid.

"Mart, let's go lay down."

"Newt we're trapped." I whispered.

"I know that, love. Let's go lay down." He said taking my hand.

I gave up all efforts at protesting and followed him back into his room, and to the bottom bunk next to Thomas and Taylor.

Newt laid down and I laid down next to him, with my head on his chest.

"Thomas and Taylor." I said to myself. "Taymas."

Newt chuckled. "Newt and Martha?"

"Mewt or nartha." I laughed to myself.

"I like Nartha." He said kissing my head. "I can hear more of your beautiful name that way."

"You're such a dork."

"Shut up! God!" Minho yelled from the bunk above us.

I poked the bed. "You're just jealous."

He groaned and rolled over. I looked to my left to see Taylor and Thomas napping together.

"Sleep." Newt whispered to me.

"Nah. Sleep is for the weak." I whispered.

"Well we're both technically weak."

"Shut up." I said kissing him.

He was taken back for a second then kissed back.

"I am NOT weak." I responded.

"You're right."

"And neither are you. We're stronger than all of them. Our disadvantages make us stronger."

"Good that." Newt smiled. "God I bloody love you."

"I bloody love you too, mate." I said mocking his accent.

"You are American, love. Stick with it."

"Oh you love me pretending to be British."

"Sure, Mart." He paused. "Now sleep."

I was about to protest when sudden exhaustion came over me, and I fell asleep.