I thought

---Martha---

I had asked my question and it was now Taylor's turn. "Has.." She paused. "Has Martha ever been depressed."

Easy. I thought to myself. No brainer.

Minho came over and tried to start conversation but Taylor brushed him off. Newt still hasn't answered.

"Any day now." My brother pushed.

He should know this. I thought while anxiously tapping my foot on the ground.

"I honestly don't know."

My heart dropped. "How could you not know?!" I whisper yelled. I was very irritated.

"I just can't remember." I could feel everyone staring at me.

"Well, you should." I said standing and walking out of the room.

I pased back in forth in the small hallway. A habit I've caught myself doing when I'm irritated. "How could he not remember?!" I shouted, slamming my bare hand against the wall. "I was dying every day. How could he not remember." I whispered, leaning my back against the wall and sliding down.

"Martha-"

"Save it." I hissed.

"Mart just hear me out-"

"How could you not remember?!" I yelled standing, tears threatening to spill over. "How could you not remember me disappearing days at a time in the deadheads durring the first year? How could you not remember Thomas freking out when he couldn't find me?"

"Martha I-"

"Look Newt I understand you've been through a lot, but you need to understand you're not the only one with problems." I paused. "Maybe this knee injury wasn't from a griever." I whispered walking past him and back into the room.

I walked past Taylor. "Perfect relationship my ass." I said under my breath.

I sat against the wall and closed my eyes, thinking.

"Hey Martha." Thomas said sitting next to me.

"Hey tommy." I whispered.

"Are you okay?" He whispered to me.

"No." I said flatly. "No I'm not okay."

I looked at the door and Newt still hadn't come back in, but Taylor walked out.

"You're about to lose your girlfriend, Newts a charmer."

"Wait- did you break-"

"I don't know, and I don't really care right now. I just want to get my kids to the safe haven safely."

"Alright. I'll leave you to think." Thomas said standing and walking away.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I thought I had talked to Newt about this. I thought he would've figured it out by now. I thought he loved me. I thought.