The Rebel Next Door {PUNK LOUIS TOMLINSON}

PLEASE IGNORE ALL TYPOS IM DOING THIS ON A IPOD

CHAPTER 1-

today was my first day as a senior in high school. I couldn't be more excited! I received my schedule went to go find my friends.

"Lucy!" my best friends Kassidi called out.

"Hey babe, I missed you!," I screamed running towards her

"Please, I just saw you Saturday," she laughed. I rolled my eyes and we examined our schedules. we had 2 of 6 classes together. the bell rang and it was time for us to get to class. Im not really the academic type , but i am 'smart' .

First , government i dispised having to eventually take this class .

"im Ms Gorner you Government teacher for the year ," he small voice squeaked after writing her name on the chalk bored behind her . How old school is that . i could barley hear her voice. since it was the first day. we had nothing to do but talk. Thats how the rest of the day went , pretty normal fOr the first day .

After school mr and Kassidi dropped by the athletics office to pick up some packets , I'm doing basketball and she wants to do cheer , tryouts for both are next week .sports had always been my area of success.

I hopped in the drivers seat if the car i got 2 years ago , its old but i love the truck . My house is a while away , my family is one of those families where they dont care what you do as long as its not illegal . I pulled up to the drive way of our two story house . I dont know why irs so big , its only me and my parents , i would of had a little brother but my mom is a fucking druggie and lost the baby . I dont know why my dad is with her , she is useless . Once inside the dreadful house I put some fruit in a bowl and started up the steps .

"how was school ?" my mom asked .

"don't act like you care , " I spat and slammed the door shut of my room . I picked at the food , no longer wanting it . I grabbed my laptop of my desk , set it on my lap and turned on some music . I let the soothing sound of Ed Sheeran's voice fill my room . I pulled up Twitter and read a few tweets .

'I got the Fresh feel of being a Senior this year ' I tweeted . I closed my laptop not really in the mood for Twitter anymore . So I went to my dresser , pulled out a pair if gym shorts and a tank top . I took off the clothes I planned out for weeks and slid on what was now lying on my bed . I grabbed my favorite old tattered basketball and headed out the door .

I let my car take me to the near by basketball hoops and shot a few baskets . After maybe half an hour 3 boys came over to the courts . I didn't ignoledge them and I kept working on my free throw .

"you mind if we play ," a unfimilar voice asked from behind me .

"Uh , sure . "I said turning around . There was a really tall boy with dark brown hair , light eyes , scattered tattoos and piercings . Behind him was another boy with a bit lighter brown hair and blue eyes , also tattoos and piercings , but not as many . Lastly was a semi tall guy with light brown hair and dark brown eyes , he had a few tattoos and 2 pericings . They looked pretty scary .

"Harry your with me and Liam , your with her ," the blue eyed on commanded.

"my name is Lucy ," I said a little annoyed .

"ok LUCY ," blues eyes said enphasing my name . " your with Liam ," he said pointing to the brown eyed guy . So the tall one is Harry . I redid my ponytail making it much tighter and secure .

"Ladies first ," the un-named one said tossing me the ball . I took it and dribbled it a few times . I passed it in to Liam and made my way down the court with Harry right in my heels .

"BALL" I yelled and Liam bounce passed me the ball . I took hold of it , boxed Harry out and put it up , scoring a point .

"really Harry come on mate ," blue eyes said . I just laughed and threw Harry the ball . I shot up my hands snatching the pass he attempted to throw to Harry headed down the court and made a lay up . Liam ran down to me and stuck up his hand , I slapped and we went back to our defense positions . These boys may look scary but they are shit at basketball . After me and Liam scored a few more shots I spoke up .

" alright guys , let's make this interesting , losers by winners lunch . Deal ?" I proposed. Harry looked over at blue eyes .

"what do you think Louis?" Harry asked I guess Louis .

"game on ," he said throwing the ball at me with alot if force . I smirkrd and Liam nodded at me .

"game on ," I said to myself .