Chapter 8-

Chapter 8-

The lights dimmed and the beginning previews started.

"hey, do you want something to munch on?" Zach whispered in my ear, his hot breathe making me cringe a bit.

"yeah, popcorn and sour candy," I said just as quiet. He nodded and exited the theater.

So now I'm left with Louis. I tried not to focus on the fact that Louis slept over my house last night, and that I'm sitting next to a drug dealer.

The credits ended for the last preview and the movie started. Where's Zach ?

Just a few minutes past and Zach finally took his place next to me.

"here ya go, the line was pretty long," he explained. I nodded and took my snacks. I popped a sour candy in my mouth and my lips puckered up.

The movie was half way over and I was in the edge of my seat. My leg was bouncing fiercely.

"can you stop that?" Louis whispered yelled at me.

"stop what ?" I said back. I could tell in the dark he rolled his eyes. He placed his hand on my thigh.

"that," he said referring to my leg. I tried not to think about the warmth in the pit of my stomach that was forming because if his touch. He kept his hand there for the rest if the movie. The weird part is that it wasn't uncomfortable.

The movie screen finally went blank. I stood up and was released of Louis' touch.

We all left the theater, chatting about our opinions of the movie.

"that movie was complete rubbish," Louis said completely disagreeing with the group.

"to bad your opinion doesn't matter," I said under my breath.

"ya know love, if you want to say something, you might want to speak up," he said in my ear, causing a tingle to flow threw me.

"and I'm loving the outfit," he finished, taking in my full view. I pushed his chest, putting some space between us.

"your disgusting," I scoffed. Intertwining my fingers with Zach's. Louis rolled his blue eyes an caught up with Liam .

Once we got outside Zach spoke up.

"So, it's still early, let's go to my house," he suggested. Zach's dad is basically rich. Zach's one of those kids who was close to his mom, but she passed away. So now it's just him and his dad, they dont have the best relationship. His dad thinks if he keeps buying Zach expensive things it'll make him forget about his mom and how much is missing from his life.

"let's go," Kassidi said. We all agreed and followed Zach's car to his house. His house is bigger than I remember. This party Saturday is gonna be crazy!

We parked our cars infront of his house. I entered the palace after Zach and was breath taken. This place is even better inside.

The ceilings are high, there is a huge chandelier hanging above us, a spiral stair case leading upstairs, and the whole place is decorated in antics and things that probably cost more than my entire life.

Zach led us to the kitchen where we all took seats around the long counter. He pulled out a bottle of brown liquor and some glasses.

He placed each glass infront of us and poured some liquor in it.

"To being seniors and being able to leave this shitty town," Zach toasted raising his glass. We mimicked him and raised our glasses, clinking them with each others.