Chapter 10-

Chapter 10-

Warning- *SEX SCENE IN FLASHBACK*

My head hurts and my vision is blurred. As I sat up in a bed that was not mine. Liquid came spewing up my throat.

I clamped my mouth closed in attempt to find a bucket. It was too late and I pulled open a drawer from a near by dresser and let the chunks blow.

This continued for about 5 minutes. Just constant barf coming out of my weak body. When it finished I wiped my eyes and my mouth with a near by pillow. Sorry to who-evers house this is.

My vision focused and I took in my settings. I was in a semi-large room with white blankets covering my lower half. It was then I noticed I only had on a bra. I spotted my spanks quick and slid them on.

I sat back on the bed. An arm flew over and gripped my waist. It tugged until I was next to the mysterious stranger.

All I can remember is me dancing and drinking Pink Lagoon. When I looked over at the stranger holding me captive, I noticed short, brown hair feathered out on the white pillows.

I slowly tugged the thick blanket of the head of this person. I nearly choked when I noticed who was in bed next to me only in boxers.

The one and only, Louis Tomlinson.

His eyes were shut and his mouth closed. He was laying on his stomach. All of the tattoos on his back were exposed.

I gently removed Louis' arm of me and stood up. The cool air of the room hit my bare skin causing a gasp to escaped my slightly chapped lips.

I rummaged threw the drawers an pulled out a purple T-Shirt and grey sweats. I quickly placed the clothing on my body and went down stairs.

Once I walked down the stairs I remembered where I was. In the home of Zach. As I got to the living room. Memories came back of dancing people and flashing lights. Then I padded to the kitchen and remembered tasting the Pink Lagoon and taking Louis outside. I opened the fridge in attempt to find bottle water or something to help the symptoms if a hang-over.

I found a pink bowl filled with light pink liquid and foam. I dipped my finger in it and brought it to my mouth.

The taste is so vivid now. I'm pretty sure I threw up half that bowl of alcohol. I found a water bottle and snatched it.

The lid popped off easily and I tipped my head back, sucking down the pleasure of the basic H20. while It hydrated my body.

I kept chugging as I made my way to the back yard. There were a few people asleep on the green cut grass. It's as if the one setting brought back all of last nights memories.

*FLASHBACK*

Me and Louis were making out in the middle of the dance floor. No heads turning. He snaked an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I yanked at his precious hair and let my tongue play with his.

We were slowly makin out way to the house. A part of me wanted to Stop, because it felt wrong. But the stronger part of me kept going and begged for more contact of Louis' gentle touch.

As we approached the stairs Louis hoisted me up, my legs latching around his hips. I could feel his length pressing into me.

He kicked open the first door we came to and he laid me on the bed. His body hovered over mine as out lips still clung to each others. I arched my back and he slid his hand under and unzipped my navy dress.

Exposing me to who was just yesterday one of my enemies.He broke the contact of our lips and his eyes scanned my body hungrily and he licked his lips.