Chapter 14-

I looked at Louis and Niall with amusement. It looked like they were both ready to swing on one another. i put my hand inbetween them a lightly pushed Niall back.

"You to know each other?" i asked shocked.

"Yeah, i new little Nialler hear for a while," Louis answered.

"Can we just get back to work?" Niall asked grabbbing my hand. My blood tempurature raised at the contact, i could tell Louis was jealous. by how the way he pulled his eye brows together and looked away. I nodded and we skated back to the middle of the rink.

"you wanna tell me what that was about?" i asked him.

"no, not really," he said dismissing me from the topic. i nodded and went to helpa little boy who fell from an obnoxius teenager who cut him off. The day went normal, but Niall wasnt on this planet, his eyes rarley paid attention to what was going on. he seemed focused on something he was thinking about.

when my shift was over, i hugged Niall goodbye and returned home. I wasnt really hungry so i headed straight for the shower. Tomorrow i have basketball then work, plus school, my schedule was going to be busy from now on, only weekedns available for the friends i no longer have. maybe ill just hang out with Liam and NIall. My only two friends, how sad is that.

The week went by pretty fast, me and Niall had tons of fun at work, craking jokes and making fun of people who deserved it. he never brought up the Louis situation and i wasnt going to bring it up either.

"So, Lucy," he said on that Friday, if your not doing anything tomorrow, i would love to take you to the carnival that just came in town," he asked scratching the back of his head.

"Um, no," i said.

"what?! why-"

"Just kidding Niall, i would be delighted to go," i said using a preppy British accent. He chucked and hugged me good bye. i drove all the way home with the biggest grin on my goofy face. When i pulled into the drive way, my face fell completley. There were abulances surrounding the house that held the Tomlinsons.Out on a stretcher came Jay, a breathing mask attached to her face and Melonie trailing behind. 

"Mel!" i called. she turned her head in my direction," ill take you to the hospital, get in," i called to her. she nodded and rushed to the passenger side of my door. I let her cry for a few minutes then spoke up.

"what happened to Jay?" i asked.

"i dont really know, she was on the phone with Liam's mum and then sttarted to clench her chest, at first she seemed fine then she collasped. i called the police then rushed to her side, now here i am," she explained sniffiling.

"She'll be fine, i know it. Shes a fighter," i tried to comfort. "have you called Louis?" i asked. she shook her head "no". i handed her my phone and she dialed his number with no hesitation. she explained the sitation to him, he was there before we even pulled up to the ER.

"Come on Mel, Lucy tou can go home now," he said turning away.

"no, ill stay here" i argued, he rolled his eyes and took a seat, Mel sat next to him, and i sat next to her. We sat there in the waiting room for about and hour, then Louis and Mel were called to go see their mother.

'

They retuned about half an hour later and Mel told me ahe had a minor heart attack and she would be transferred to the recovery section. she would probably be in the hospital for aweeek, to run tests and give her all the right medication.

"Mel, you can stay with me if you want," i offered. She refused my offere, when Louis offered for her to stay with him. I gave her a warm hug and returned home. i walked up to my room and went straight to bed, having it been a long day.

My dreams were filled with Nialls perfect features. i couldnt wait for tomorrow. I woke up around 10 and texted Niall for what time to be ready. He said by 4. So i chilled for a while, and at 12ish, I called Liam over.

I told him about everything, and i mean everything. From Niall, to my Mom, Louis, and Jay. It felt so good to let everything out of my system and have someone to talk to. He gave me feedback and all his opinions on everything.

Around 3 he had to go and  strarted to get ready for my date tonight. After my hot refreshing shower, i picked out another of my favorite outfits. A light blue dress that went to the top of my knees, a white scarf and a pair of flip flops. i painted my nails the same color as my dress and sterted on my hair. I starighted it slightly and put it up in a Donut bun. Last was my make up. i wanted yo look gorgeous. I would usually have Kassidi do this, but im perfectly capable of doing it myself. I put on top eyeliner with subpar wings, Heavy mascara and eyeliner, making my gray eyes stand out even more. I apllied minimium blush and a pink cream lipstick.  i added a pair of earrings some rings and went down stairs to wait.

Niall arrived at 3:59 pm and we headed to The carnival after exchanging compliments to each other. The drive was about 15 minutes long and filled with music by one of our favorite artist Beyonce. We eventually pulled up to the parking lot and made out way to the ticket line. we got out tickets and walked inside. it was so amazing. tons of rides, food stands and games. I wanted to do everything.

i was turning around to get a full view wheni accidently bumped into a body. I turned around to see the hatred eyes of none other than Louis Tomlinson.

"Fucking great,"  me, Niall and Louis said at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N SO I FINALLY UPDATED! I KNOW, BASKETBALL SEASON IS ENDING, BUT THEN IM DOING TRACK SO YEAH! BUT DO YOU LIKE IT? SORRY ITS NOT LONGER, I LEGIT HAVE NO IDEAS AT ALL, PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU WANT MORE UPDATES. TALK ABOUT WRITERS BLOCK. BUT THANKS FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES AND COMMENTS! I LOVE YOU ALL. ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE FOR ALL YOU FANS OUT THER. Read. Vote. Comment

-Jazzmon :)