Chapter 6-

Chapter 6-

LUCYS POV-

When Louis sent that text, my heart stopped for a few seconds . Maybe it was an accident , or he was just joking around . I quickly tapped my phone covering for him , making it less weird for both of us . I set my phone on the nightstand next to my bed and pull the covers to my chin .

Does Louis really think I'm beautiful ? Could he like me ? Do I like him ?

What ?! Of course not ! He's so rude ! And annoying ! And I've only known him for two days !

I pushed the vial thoughts to the back of my mind and left a much needed sleep take over my restless body .

***

"He so likes you !" Kassidi squealed once I told her about mine and Zach's 'date'. I wasn't to excited about it , but I must admit, it could be fun . I tightened the straps to my backpack and looked for Zach's car .

"alright, I'll see you tomorrow," I told Kassidi as I made my way to Zach's cherry red Mustang.

"Kay, bye ," She called after me . I waved not looking back, walking up to the eye-blinding vehicle .

"hey Lucy," Zach said as I came into view.

"hey. So where are we going ?" I asked sliding into the passenger seat . Recalling last time I was here I feared for my life and almost crashed into Louis, who has been avoiding me all day .

"I'm not gonna surprise you, but I thought we could go to the Lakes since it still hot," he said reeving up the engine.

"yeah, that sounds great," I said ignoring the fact I have nothin to swim in.

Through out the car ride, it came to my attention that Zach isn't that bad.

He's actually planning to go to NYU, same as me. and he has two dogs, he's an only child, he lives with his dad, and he get allowance that isn't even necessary .

It wasn't all about him either . He asked me questions, but there isnt much to tell about me. I feel kinda bad for putting him down the other day, but he definitely changed my mind .

We arrived at the lakes soon enough. And it was like a private beach. No one was there .

"here we are," Zach said coming to a stop a feet yards in front of the shore. "you can go in clothed, naked , half clothed or not at all," he said getting out the door, peeling off his expensive name-brand clothes, leaving on his Calvin Klein boxers .

"hey, do you mind if I use your shirt ?" I asked sliding off my shoes .

"yeah I have like 100 more at home," he said walking into the blue water .

I repeated Zach and took off my clothes, except my bra and underwear. I pulled Zach's shirt over my head and made my way to the familiar liquid.

"is it cold?" I asked stopping at the end of the water.

"no, it feels amazing !" Zach remarked disappearing under the water. I walked into the slightly chilled lake and looked for Zach. He came back to the surface and took short breaths for air.

"So Zach, what made you wanna ask me out?" I asked swishing around in the water.

"ive liked you for a while now, and I just wanted to finally go for it," he answered getting closer to me. His perfectly toned body glistening in the sun from the beads of water placed on his body .

"so ive heard," I remarked moving closer also. In this town, everyone knows everyone. You either find people as your best friend or as a boyfriend .