Chapter 9-

Chapter 9-

It's Saturday and Kass is over helping me get ready for the party in an hour. And I was not even dressed.

Kass looked through my closet, shaking her head at everything.

"Let's go look in my moms room," I suggested walking across the hall.

Kass practically ran over to her huge closet and searched though it. Then she pulled out a dress. It was navy blue. It stopped mid thigh and was skin tight. The dress had a bit of glitter on it, giving it a pleasant shine. It was strapless with a heart top. Overall it was hot.

"perfect," Kassidi squealed.

"my mom has some nude pumps that goes with that, and a bunch of jewelry," I said pulling out a size 9 pump, searching for the other. my moms not here, so I'll just take advantage of it. It's not like it would matter if she was here anyway.

"I'll go pick out accessories while you find the other shoe," Kass instructed going to the dresser on the opposite side of the room with different pieces of expensive jewelry scattered on it.

I sighed with relief as I eventually pulled out the other pump. I glided over to Kass who was choosing between to earrings.

"Hoops or Dangles?" she asked me.

"I'm wearing dangles," I said swiping the shiny silver earrings from her hands.

I picked up the dress and heels while Kass brought the accessories and we went back to my room.

I dug through my drawers and found my black colored spanks. I headed to the bathroom. And got dressed. The dress was a perfect fit.

I then pieced on all the jewelry one by one. First the dangling earrings I choose. They went down to my shoulder. Then a the diamond braclet my dad got for my mom two Christmas' ago. Next was three rings. One is a full wrap around ring which I placed on my index finger, another is just a little ring with a small jewel, I put it on my ring finger on the opposite hand and the last is a kind of thick ring, so it went on my thumb. Lastly I put on the silver necklace. It matched the earrings perfectly. It had the same dangles all around the front half of the necklace. I sat on my toilet and called for Kassidi.

"I'm done getting ready ! Makeup and hair now!" I yelled. She came in a few seconds later, approving of my look.

Kassidi heated up my straighter and got out all the makeup she brought for me.

It took about 30 minutes but Kass straightened the look of my naturally curls and flipped my bangs.

Then she carefully applied all my make up. When I opened my eyes I could barley recognize the person in the mirror. I had longer straight hair. Bold dark eyes that make my gray eyes stand out even more, tints of pink on my cheeks and my lips were a soft pink.

I look good.

I put on my heels and painted my nails. I painted them a blue almost matching the dress. It tied the whole look together.

We agrees to take Kassidis car an we made out way to the party. It was already dark out side and we heard music blaring a few blocks away from Zach's house.

I brought my hair to one side of my head with a swift motion and took a deep breath. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I know everyone whose gonna be there since they were in diapers.

We pulled up to the drive way. There were people in the front with red cups in there hands talking loudly or on the phone. Kass parked her Honda and we made our way to the entrance.

As soon as we stepped in, my ears filled with the sound of music, and my body vibrated to the deep bass of whatever was playing. There were red cups and sweat bodys every where. Zach was coming down the stairs and spotted me. He gave a smile and headed my way.