Saving Larry [A Larry Stylinson + One Direction Story]

Who would of thought that I would end up in this situation just a few months ago? I should have paid attention to my Uncle Jason when he used to quote Murphy's Law on a daily basis. He would always say, "That if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong!" I should of thought twice before taking this security detail assignment.

How hard could it be help guard these five lads? I grew up in a household of eleven brothers, two bachelor uncles and four godfathers and survived. This should be a piece of cake, right? It is most of the time, but then there are moments of silliness and craziness thrown in too. Least of all the chaos of late, thanks to the lads management sending a press release saying that I  will be interning as Harry's new personal assistant. Sometimes, this scenario has to happen to provide round the clock protection for a client; however, his flat mate and boyfriend isn't too appreciative of the fact when we first met. Luckily for Louis, I ship Larry so he has nothing to worry about!

But what happens when you are the protector of one, but at the same time grow closer to another one of the lads, can you keep your focus on your work and keep alert? Your about to take a step into my world, get ready for the rollercoaster ride that I call me life!

All my love,

Alyxandria "Lexi" Blackstar

*****Thanks to @HazzaShiro for giving me the encouragement to begin writing!*****