Apologies and Jealously

Jacob Pov.

I walked into the class room this morning to find sitting there, he was talking to Craig, Jamie and Chresanto, me and him havn't spoken since, well you know, i strolled up to him his smile faded as he saw me, i turned to the guys.

"Aye, can me and Prince talk real quick?" I asked scratching my arm.

They all agreed to leave then i took a seat beside Prince, he tapped the table with his fingers on the table as i looked at him.

"Erm, Prince look i'm sor-"

"No no no it's cool...i shouldn't have been getting all up in your business like that, i mean...it's you and Gloria's relationship...not mine." He sighed.

I clashed my eye brows a bit confused at his words. "But i punched you."

He shrugged. "I deserved it." 

I shook  my head. "You didn't deserve that...i shoulda been the one to get punched, i do get a little bit angry easily."

"A little bit?" He chuckled.

I laughed with him. "Ight ight i get REALLY angry *sighs* but are we cool?"

He looked up and a smile grew on his cheeks. "Yeah we cool." He nodded.

I nodded and smiled as we dapped, i opened my mouth about to talk when i saw Gloria walking through the door, i stood up about to go over to her when i saw some guy walking beside her, he had light brown hair with hazel eyes and a...familiar face, who was he?

I walked up to them as they spoke.

"So here is our French class ro- Oh hey Jake." She smiled.

I smiled and hugged her. "What's up." I said kissing her cheek, i stood and looked at the guy.

"Sup." He nodded, his lip was in a thin line as his eyes stayed stiff.

"Sup." I said back with the same amount of coldness he said it in.

"Erm so...this is Jermaine, he's new here i'm just showing him around." She smiled from ear to ear.

"Ok, do i know you?" I pointed at him, i couldn't help it he just looked so dang familiar.

"Erm i doubt it, i just moved here two days ago from Mexico....with my sister and mom....two days ago." He stuttered.

"Ok..." I clashed my eye brows together, there's something up with this guy.

"Ok erm...me and Jermaine have to go, see you later baby." She said leaning in and kissing me softly, i watched as they left, Jermaine walked awfuly close next to my girl, wait man i sound jealous, i a'int jealous if that's what you're thinking...i'm not jealous. 

Daniel Pov.

The Dance is tomorrow and i'm nervous as hell, me and Gloria are meant to be going together but we've had no contact in like...5 days and she has a boyfriend so i'm not even sure she's going with me.

The bell rung and we were going to second lesson now, i made my way there as we entered i saw Gloria sitting next to some guy, why did he look so familiar to me?

I walked up to them.

"Hey G." I said taking a seat next to Gloria.

"Hi Dig, soo...you ready for this dance?" She asked smiling.

I looked up at her a bit confused. "You're still going with me?"

"Ye-"

"Wait i thought you had a boyfriend?" 

I looked past her as the guy leaned forward.

"I do."

"Then....why are you going with Diggy?"

I clashed my eye brows together. "How the hell do you know my name?" I asked becoming scared.

"Erm...i heard some girls talking about you." He stuttered.

"Anyway why can't she go with me?"

"Because she has a boyfriend and what kind of girlfriend would she be if she went with you?"

Gloria turned to me and bit her lip nervously. "Erm Dig-"

"No it's ok." I grabbed my bag. "I'll....just go with someone else." I shrugged and took a seat on the other side of the classroom...i don't wanna admit it but...i was angry as hell right now, WHO THE HELL DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS?!?

Violet Pov.

I closed my locker and sighed, today has been stressful as hell.

I felt arms wrap around me, my neck was kissed. "Hey baby, you looking forward to that dance?" He whispered in my ear.

I turned around to Prince. "Most definitely." I smirked as he placed his hands on my hips and smirked back.

"Oh yeah." He jumped. "Erm, this new guy, Jamine, Jar, Jermaine that's it, is orgainsing some before dance party, you down?"

I clashed my eye brows together and put my hand on my hip "You didn't even know thw guy's name, how am i meant to trust this?"

He sighed. "Violet, i know him please can we go."

I sighed and looked at him, i know how much he loves to party, i swear he would do it as a living if he could. "Ok baby, only if you're going."

He smiled from ear to ear. "Hell yes i'm going, c'mon." He grabbed my hand and lead to to his car.

30 votes & 30 comments!!!