Chapter 21

Hey guys! So I'm too lazy to write about the initiates anymore and I want to get to the wedding part so, here ya go!

Enjoy :)) xxxooo...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tobias~

So my wedding is in a week. The initiates have finished training and made it into Dauntless. Finally I can spend some time with my fiancée. The people who go cut were:
Amy (Eriudite)
Jeff (Amity)
Kate (Candor)
Lennon (Dauntless)
Sawyer (Dauntless)

Kate broke her arm fighting Andrew and had the longest time in stage two. Jeff was too Amity to be Dauntless and Amy was too weak. I'm guessing that Lennon and Sawyer were too weak, too.

Tris and I got Rose to see Christina before the final test. It really helped seeing her because she needed more motivation. Christina was enough.

Tris walks into the cafeteria with Cara and Chrissy. They have been talking non stop to Tris about flowers and dresses. When she spots me looking at her she mouths the words help me. I laugh and get out of my seat.

"Hi Cara, hey Chris. Can I have Tris back now? I've been so bored without her entertaining conversations."

This morning Cara took Tris shopping and I haven't seen her until now. It's about 1:00 in the evening.

"Fine, but only if I can have her again tomorrow!" Christina argues.

I scrunch my face up and then grab Tris' wrist. I twirl her into my chest and lock her in with my arms.

"No!" I say resting my chin on Tris' head.

Tris giggles and tries to wriggle out. I hold tighter whenever she moves.

"Sorry girls. Why don't you just surprise me with the cake. Just make sure it's Dauntless chocolate cake!" Tris says relaxing.

"Ok!"

They both run over to Zeke and start eating.

"Thank you!" Tris whispers.

I laugh and reply, "You're welcome, Mrs Eaton."

Tris giggles at the name. We've been calling each other things like that. She especially likes to call me her husband. I can't wait until I really am her husband. On a rare occasion she calls me Toby. I don't really like that name, neither does she, but when she wants something she'll whine and call me Toby or Four.

We sit down and eat some left over burgers and cake before we head up to our apartment.

It's spring now and my birthday is going to be the month after our wedding. We are getting married this Wednesday and it's Monday today. We are having it at the old ferris wheel because it is a big location and a special place to us. Tris didn't want a boring old church wedding underground or inside. This is the perfect location.

The theme is mainly black, a splash of white here and there and a red maroon colour. White chairs lined up for all of our friends and family to sit down at. The isle that Tris will walk down is just grass but will be covered in red rose petals on the day. There are going to be black roses dotted around, too.

I'm not allowed to know what the dress looks like. I tried asking Tris but Christina butted in saying how it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding and knowing what the dress is would give me an idea of what she'll look like. Tris only told me that it is completely black.

My tux is plain black and I have a small red rose in my pocket. Zeke is my best man and I  asked Amar if he would be my ring man. I also invited my mother and George.

Christina, Cara and Alba are Tris' bridesmaids. Tris doesn't know who will walk her down the isle so I've secretly asked Caleb to come and do it. He happily agreed. He stayed with the Bureau to study the rest of the world and what happened.

Our wedding is going to be perfect!