Chapter 30

Tobias~

I wake up with Tris next to me. She's staring at my abs again.

"Like what you see?" I ask.

She gets a fright at first but then clams down and replies with a;

"Well, if you speak a bit deeper maybe I might."

I lean in and speak a bit deeper.

"How about now?"

"Hmmmm, not quite yet."

I pull her body into mine so that my face is right in front of her but not touching. "Now?" My voice still deeper.

"Just a little fur..."

I kiss her fully on the lips stoping her from speaking. We are there for a while, occasionally coming up for a breath.

"I love what I see in front of me and always will!" She says panting.

I laugh and get out of bed. I go to grab my watch off of the dresser near the window when Tris grabs my wrist. I wasn't stable on the floor and fell straight back onto Tris' lap.
"Happy birthday Tobias!" She screams then hugs me and kisses me on the cheek.

I was about to say thanks but then she pushes me toward the window. I grab my watch and look up. All I can do is stand there and stare. A car sits in view with a massive black ribbon on it. I turn to Tris and her smile is so big it touches the ends of her eyes.

"OH MY GOSH!! Tris are you for real?! This is amazing!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love you!"

My arms wrap around her waist and I kiss her neck. I let go and throw on some clothes. I bolt outside and look at the car. It's a beautiful black Volvo that has a retractable roof (I think that's what it's called) and Georgia's black leather seats.

"The motor is busted and other parts need work." Tris says behind me. "I thought you'd like a little side project and since you like cars, voilá!"

"I love it! Where did you find this?"

"In Bureau I was walking around and found it. Amar said that it was old and didn't run but still fixable. He was going to give it to you but I asked if I could keep it as a gift for you."

"You are amazing Tris!" I give her a short kiss and then shout out, "THANKS AMAR!!"

Tris giggles and we walk back inside to have breakfast at the cafeteria. I walk towards the line to get some food but Tris pulls me away.

"Tris, I'm hungry!"

"I know baby but you need to see this first!"

I'm blind folded and walked over to a table, then ordered to sit. I'm sure it was Christina. I'm waiting for a minute and my stomach grumbles. I hear Tris laugh and she takes off the blindfold. On the table lies a big plate with scrambled eggs, my favourite, sausages, bacon and pancakes. I stare at all of the food and brought back down to earth when my stomach grumbles again. I dig in and my friends all go to get food.

I'm only half way through breakfast when they get back so i don't have to worry about awkwardly sitting there waiting for Tris to finish. She also grabbed me a double chocolate muffin so I peck at that for a while.

"That was delicious guys! Thank you so much." I kiss Tris again. I'm so lucky to have her.

I get a bunch of your welcomes and no problem's. I get up and take my plates and cutlery to the area called Wash. While I'm up there I go up to a hard working Alba and thank her as well. I leave quickly though because Tris will get worried and Alba looks like she's about to explode.