Chapter 32

Tris~

Last night was amazing and I once again conquered my seventh fear. Today we were supposed to go to work as per usual but we have asked for a two week holiday to get David and the Abnegation serum. Tobias and I arranged to meet mom tomorrow because we have a major hangover! My body hurts really bad and I can't see or walk.

"Neither can I." Says a sleepy Tobias.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yep."

"Which part?"

"The badly hurting body part and the walking and seeing part." He says nearly loud enough for me to hear. I try to get up but fall back down. I gave up trying to do anything and just sat up in bed. The only time I can get up is to puke. I have done so three times this morning, all of it smelled like alcohol and cheese. I don't remember eating cheese but hey, who cares now?

At 12:00 we both have enough energy to get food and get out of the house. We see Zeke and Chrissy there but no one else. Tobias is carrying Dezl and he is really hungry. He ate all of the food we left him last night and we need to buy some proper dog food. I just suggested that we get a burger patty or some bacon and sausages.

Tobias and I are wearing glasses. He looks ridiculous! I feel ridiculous.

"No I don't!" Tobias exclaims. "I look hot and bad ass in these bad boys!" I laugh.

"Why am I talking out loud today? All my deepest darkest secretes will be revealed!" I say in an evil voice, or as evil as it can get since my brain is all dried up and dead.

"That was scawy Twissy poo! Don't do dat!" Tobias says in a baby voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby! I'll talk like this to you ALL day so it makes you feel better." I feel like a mommy with a toddler.

"Hahahaha."

"Aaagggggrrrrhhhhh! Stupid mouth!"

We eat in silence, occasionally moaning from sore stomachs or coughing, trying not to choke on our food. Dezl has gobbled up 10 pieces of bacon already and I think he's just being a little piggy!

"Who's Diesel?" Chrissy asks. It sounds like she's whining.

"Oh yeah, guys this is Dezl, D E Z L, my mom gave him to me as a birthday gift." Tobias says, surprisingly with energy.

I hold up Dezl and everyone awwwwws and cuuuuuuutes him. Most of us forgot about the hangover until I throw up in a rubbish bin.

"Uuuggghhh, I had to ruin the moment! Damnit!"

That day I just remember sleeping and eating. The occasional walk down the hall and playing with Dezl.