secret love song pt. II

epilogue.

-

"as you drive me to my house, i can't stop these silent tears from rolling down..."

michael

i cry hard. and calum just stares at me like nothing is going on.

he offers to drive me home, and i can't even oblige, much less deny him through my tears. he helps me to my car, and i hand him the keys. my body stops shaking, but i can't stop the silent tears from falling down my face. i lean my head against the window, not looking at anything but the blurred, moving scenery alongside the car.

once he parks the car in my driveway, i thank him, and he begins to walk back to his house. i let out a sigh, jumping out of the passenger seat and walking up to my front door. i unlock the door and walk in. my mum is at the kitchen counter, not even bothering to notice that i'm home. i walk past her, then i notice that luke is still here.

he glances up, then his eyes widen as he sees my tears. he jumps up, engulfing me in a giant hug. i hug back, letting out a sob.

"i'm guessing it didn't go well?" i shake my head violently. "what happened?" he asks, pulling away from the hug and sitting us both down on the couch.

"h-he said that i can't l-love him because he's finally m-moving on and that he doesn't love me anymore. he also said he didn't want to love me anymore. plus he d-drove me home and acted like nothing happened and like i wasn't c-crying the whole time! luke, what did i do wrong?" i say all at once, letting out another choked sob.

"i don't know, mikey. i guess you were just too late," he says, allowing me to cuddle into him and cry.

"too late for what? realising my feelings or telling him about them?" i sniffle.

"maybe both," he sighs. i hug him tighter, letting the silent tears just stream down my face.

-

two days later and calum is ignoring me again. he acts completely normal when the other guys are around, though luke knows what happened, but he only talks to me when he absolutely has to. like, if ashton or luke tell him to.

i wrote a few more songs in the past three days, but none of them were very good. the first one i wrote a week ago, is still stuck in my head and i just need to get it out. there's no reason to get it out anymore, now that i've already told calum my feelings and he's rejected me.

i decide to just turn on my camera and speak into it, letting all of my emotions out. then i grab my guitar, tuning it and strumming a little. i then begin playing the tune of my song.

"this song is an original," i speak over my strumming. "i-it's called 'i love you'."

i continue strumming the intro, then my voice breaks through.

"Uh oh, uh oh, here I go again, baby, baby...."

---
a/n: and that's the real ending c:

once again, i say thank you very much for reading and/or enjoying this story. it is my favourite and i'm super proud. i got the idea for this story when by just listening to secret love song by little mix lol.. i really listened to the lyrics and captured the meaning of the song, then this whole story just played out in my head. so i wrote it down and published it for you (:

i really hope you enjoyed this story as much as i enjoyed writing it xx

love you all,

SaraMeg