Glee Jyder Oneshots

JYDER

RYDER POV

My name is Ryder Blake Lynn, I'm 17 and just found out I'm having my 1st baby with my boyfriend of 2 years, Jacob 'Jake' Elijah Puckerman.

I collapsed into Jake's arms crying, so him being the amazing guy he is, pulled me to sit in his lap and wrapped his arms around my stomach protectively, allowing me to bury my face in his chest.

"Baby, It's all gonna be ok, we'll figure it out and get through it together, I promised you when we met in Kindergarten and the kids were being mean to you that I'd always be there to protect you, and I keep my promises. Especially to my family." He said.

"But we're so young Jake, I'm scared that I can't handle this." I said.

"That right there proves you can do it, ANY parent that's half decent is scared out of their wits." He said

"How are you not freaking out?" I asked after I stopped crying

JAKE POV

The truth is, I'm absolutely terrified, but I've already started filling the role of a Dad, and Dad's are supposed to be tough and strong and there to protect his kids and their mother's. I never thought Ryder would be the mother of my kids, it's actually kinda funny.

"I don't know, I guess I'm still in shock, it'll all hit me later."

"Just don't take too long Love, we've only got about 6 months until Baby Puckerman gets here."

"I'll try not to Baby, I love you Ryder" I said

"I love you too Jake"

RYDER POV

2 years after he first told me he loved me, hearing it still gives me butterflies, and it's strange to think in 2 months I'll be feeling our baby kick instead of butterflies.

"How are we going to tell our family?" I asked after a minute.

"That I don't really know Baby. My Mom was really young when she had me, so I think she'll be supportive. My Grandparents weren't and they didn't even meet me until I was 5, so she knows how that feels. I don't think she'll react the same way." He answered.

"I really hope not, because my parents are going to flip out."

"Whatever happens, I'll always be right there with you." Jake said, hugging me tighter.

Authors note: As those of you may know, I'm a 17 year old fangirl named Mackenzie. Not Ian Brennan, Brad Falchuk, or Ryan Murphy. So I don't own Ryder or Jake no matter how much I wish I did.