6 months pregnant

Jake POV

Me and Ryder have been together 2 and a half years today, so I'm going to propose to him during Glee today, where we first met Sophomore Year. We walked into Glee hand in hand. and sat down together. Mr. Schue came in not long after us and said "Jake, I believe you have something you want to do."

I smiled and stood up as the band began to play 'I only have eyes for you.' I tried to pour all the love and complete devotion I felt for Ryder and our little girl into this one song. When the music ended, Ryder had tears brimming in his eyes. I got down on my knee in front of him and pulled the ring out.

"Ry, 2 and a half years ago today I saw you for the 1st time. It was the best day of my life. I never imagined you'd be here with me 2 and a half years later. Everyday I spend with you makes me love you even more. We've been through a lot to get to where we are today, but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world, because we got through it together and it's all brought us closer together. Will you help me make our family complete and Marry Me? I wouldn't be where I am today if I didn't have you by my side supporting me. I love you more than words can express Ryder Blake Lynn." I said.

"Jake, that is the most romantic thing anybody has ever done for me. Of course I'll marry you. I love you Jacob Elijah Puckerman." He said. I stood up and put the ring on his finger. He got up and kissed me, wrapping his arms around my neck and put mine around his waist. We then pulled away and sat down. Kara was kicking him so hard I saw him wince in pain, so I put my hand on his stomach, hoping it would calm her down.

"Are you feeling alright Ryder?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, she just likes to use my ribs as a punching bag." He said. I rubbed his stomach gently, finally feeling her stop.

"Thanks Jake." He said gratefully.

"Anytime Babe." I said.

"Wait she? You guys never told us it was a girl." Our best friend Marley Rose said.

"Oh sorry guys. Yeah, we found out at my last appointment that we're having a little girl." He said

"Have you named her yet?" Our other friend Unique Adams asked.

"Yeah. Her name is Karolynn Elizabeth." I answered.

"Guys, in light of Jake and Ryder's news this weeks assignment will be about growing up and starting a family. Now if you want to go solo or partner up, is up to you. Does anyone have one they want to do today?"

"I do Mr. Schue." Ryder said.

RYDER POV

I stood up and sang There Goes My Life by Kenny Chesney. It describes how we felt when we found out I was pregnant pretty well. At first we were scared to death, but we love our little girl and are determined to be the best parents we can be to her.