Karolynn isn't the only one!

RPOV
10 months ago, just after Karolynn's 4th birthday she started asking Jake and I when she'd get a little brother. Her very best friend Beth got a baby brother named Christopher and she wanted one just like him. The more her Daddy and I thought about it, we decided we agree with the little girl who had us wrapped so tightly around her fingers. A month later, I found out I was pregnant again. Over the course of the pregnancy Jake and I graduated college and bought a bigger house. Well a couple hours ago I gave birth to our son Tobias Noah Puckerman. We just got settled in my hospital room and all I want is my little family to be together. So Uncle Puck and Uncle Kurt are bringing me my first baby. I heard a knock on the door. "Mommy can I come in?" A little voice asked. "Come on sweet girl, somebody wants to meet their big sister." I said. I was surprised to see my bubbly energetic girl just barely scoot in. "What's wrong Baby?" I asked her. "Don't wanna hurt you or Baby Toby." She whimpered. "Daddy will help you Baby don't worry. Just be very gentle when you get up there." Jake said. He picked her up and sat her beside me. "This baby sure is heavy, do you want to help me hold him?" I asked, watching her little eyes light up in wonder. Jake came to sit at my other side, ready to help me if I need him. We sat a pillow in her lap and let her put her little hands under his head and bottom like she did Christopher since he was born. "I love you Baby Toby." She cooed, kissing his tiny head. I leaned against Jake, who kissed my forehead. I can't remember ever being this happy in my life.