2 weeks old

RYDER POV

2 weeks ago I gave birth to our 8 pound 4 ounce 17 3/4 inch long baby girl Karolynn Elizabeth Puckerman. Since then I've been living with Jake and his Mom. Motherhood has been a huge adjustment for me, but Jake is a really big help. I woke up to her crying and Jake immediately shot up and said "I'll go get her." "Thanks babe." I said. I had to have a c-section and I'm still trying to recover from that. "Someone just wanted to see their Mommy." Jake said, handing her to me. "Hey Baby Girl! Did you just miss Mommy? I don't blame you, I am pretty great."

JAKE POV

I love seeing Ryder with our daughter. He's a natural and already such a great Mom. Most people would say babies can't smile, but Kara's whole face lights up when she sees him. "Daddy thinks Mommy is pretty amazing too." I said, joining them on the bed putting my arm around Ryder. "After I gave birth to your kid? You better." He said. "I'll never be able to thank you enough for giving me this beautiful little girl." I said. He leaned up and kissed me.

RYDER POV

Jake's mom came in and said "Do you guys want me to take her for a bit and let y'all relax?" Tanisha is great about helping us, she actually gets irritated we want to do so much on our own. "That would be great. Thanks Mom. I'd like to spend some time with my fiancè. "Go see Mini." I said, handing Kara to her. After she walked out Jake pulled me into a kiss. "I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks since I had her." I said. "I'm so proud of you. I love you Beautiful." He said. "I love you too." I said, kissing him.