Interview

Its my last week here and my here. Well i dont have friends anyway so I'm not worried about the you know. I cant leave them here situation. Well except for leaving my sister here. I really going to miss her. I will be there for i dont know 10 years. I'm going to finish my studies there then after im going to audition for a n entertainment. But before all of that as a model here i cant leave without the press knowing or they will just scatter news anout me doing drugs because no one knows why i am leaving...

"Zee get down here your going to be late for your interview" My darling sister Liz already called me

"Yes just finishing up my makeup wait" i was just doung my eyeliner before i go down.

While i was going down i saw the photos of me and Liz growing up. Well her all grown uo and me growing up. Im just 18 of course.

All of my clothes are all packed except for the one that im going to use this week.

When Liz saw me she immidiately pushed me to the car nagging about late we are for thr interview.

"Lizzie are you going to miss me.?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

"Well of course because you know Iam used to waking up before you then im going to be your alarm clock. I will those things then alevery friday night our night out. Gosh. I dont knos what will happened after you leave"  i was actually touched hearing the words she said.

Aftet that while conversation the car was quite. I dont know why but i feel like i wanna cry or something. We arrived in the hall.

After waiting a couple of hours i it was already time fot my interview.

"Hello Krizi and welcome to our show" Ellen told me.

Yes im on the ellen the Generes show. (A/n i really dont know how to spell that)

"Well hi Ellen."  I replied back with a big bright smile

"Well i heard you were going out of the country? Is that true?" She asked.

I had a serious face on me now.

"Well yes. I am going out of the country. Well for the next decade i think. Im going to study in Korea. Because as you all know I am half Korean" i said not stopping at all like it was rehersed.

"For the past 15 years you were behind Liz' shadow  not until later 2014 when you were 16 how does that feel?" She asked.

Now im feeling teary.

"Well it was kinda hard. Because everyone around me expects to be good. Juat like my sister when the truth is. Im just a normal girl like any other. When i reached my peak. I finnaly decided to follow her footsteps and thats how i becamr a model. I was happy of course but i had been through a loy before i even got here. " i said a single tear dropped my face.

"Aww.. thats so sad. Now for a more lively question. Are there companies in Korea getting you to model there?" She asked. A wiped my tear stain with my hand.

"Well at the moment none because im more like going ti focus on my studies and less eith the work. If you know what i mean" i asked. Back

"Oh yes i know what you mean. I hearf that you went to dance school when you were younger until now.because you wanted to be a dancer and or choreographer or something?"

"Yes i really wanted to be a Dancer ill look forward in the future."

"So for the last part of tge show can you do a choreography for us.?"

I cued the "you think" of Girls Generation.

After that i went home to sleep.