Mr. Shin

When I got to Mr. Shins office the left me

"Samcheon?" I ask. Well hes not my biological uncle but he helped me when k was a kid. "Oh your here already. I wasnt expecting you till tomorrow" I laughed a little. "Mianhae samcheon" He got up ang got a few papers. "Here" he handed me a folder fillied with papers. "You can start training as soon as you sign those papers" i smiled. "Thank you Samcheon" I bowed then went out of the his office. I went out to explore the building a lil bit.

I went to the 7th floor and saw a dance room. "Yeppuda~~" I slowly opened the door and watched them practice. They suddenly stopped. A guy with no eyes looked at me. Well that was weird. I bowed and bowed "Mianhae Mianhae". "Its okay are you a trainee?" A guy asked me. "Ne" i answered awkwardly i didnt know what to do. 13 pairs of eyes were on me. "Ah welcome to the company" i smiled. "Hana deul set. Say the name Seventeen annyeonghaseyo" they said in unison. "Annyeonghaseyo Krizi imnida" i bowes again. "So Krizi what do you think of our choreography?" Hoshi i guess asked me. "Hmm well it was okay except for the formation, your all to scattered. Since not all of you were doing the dance maybe you can compredd so that those who arent dancing cannot be seen" when did i became a critique? He thought of it for a while "Your right." He taught the choreography again and did it again. "Better" I smiled. I looked at the time 5:45 its getting late. I better get home "bye guys see you next week on my first day of training. "Ok bye Krizi and welcome to Pledis" S.coups told me.

I went out and texted Eunsang  'Eunsang Im getting our food do you want anything?"  I drove to the mall. Wow this is a big mall. "I dont want anything in particular. You decide'  I guess ill just buy something from Mcdonalds. I got a double patty with cheese for Eunsang since I know she loves eating and i got Fries and ice cream for me. i dont eat that much any way.

"Eunsang Nawaseo!" i need to get to use with these korean words. "Uhh" she shouted back. I placed the food in the counter. "I got you a double patty with cheese" I said while taking out the burger. "yum" she immidiately got it from my hand. This girl. I sat on the couch with my fries and green ice cream. I think this got Green Tea i taste like green tea. I was so busy eating i havent heard what she said. "Hey" she snapped her fingers infront of me. "Yea?" Your not even listening to me" she said. "Oh mian" I stood up and went to my room. I checked my email. "Hey" Hansol messenged me. "Yea?>" i answered back good thing he was online.  "See you in the company" He said the logged out. What a weird guy haha.