Pledis Entertainment

When we landed. We just ate at Starbucks. We haven't actually ate any Korean food back in the Canada, so its kinda hard for us to adjust here in Korea. Even though Eunsang is a Korean she haven't eaten any Korean food. How weird.

"Eunsang can you please go to the apartment first? I'm going to Plexus Entertainment" she nodded. I kissed her cheeks and made my way to Pledis Entertainment.

I hailed a taxi. "Pledis Entertainment" I didn't say anything since I don't even know if he knows how to speak in English.

I arrived minutes later. "Excuse me where is the office of Mr. Shin Toon Seong?" I was praying to the Lord, hoping she know English. I waited for a while. "Maam his office in the 17th floor. His office occupies the whole 17th floor. Can I please know who is asking?" Thank you!! She knows English. "I'm Krizi Gillies. I'm her niece" she typed in some words in the computer. "Okay ma'am you may now go upstairs."

I went to the elevator and saw someone with no eyes. He was with a guy who looks like an American. "You look cute. You got no eyes!" The guy who looked like a American i guess traanslated it to him. "Thank you" he bowed to me. i was suprised when the American talked to me. "I'm Vernon and his name is Hoshi you are?" he asked giving out his hand. "Oh I'm Krizi Gillies I hope i become a new trainee here" i also shook his hand. "Oh we are you going right now?" he asked me. "I'm going to Mr. Shins office.

They escorted me to mr. Shins office which was the whole floor. When i got there they left me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update sorry.