Shopping Day

My Last day of freedom. Well not really maybe because tomorrow its my first day of training. Hansol And Jihoon were kind enough to show us the way into the mall here in Korea. "Hansol were is the target here?" he looked confused. "Target?" she thought for a minute. "Oww you mean target that was like department stores in Canada?" I nodded my head. "Sorry there are none here in Korea, but we have a fashion street here" Hansol said looking at Eunsang and not me. This is pretty interesting. "Come on lets go to Myeongdong" Jihoon grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we can. Why didnt we use my car? "why di we ran?" i panted "ugh for excercise?" Jihoon said panting as well.

"Hansol -ah nawa" Hansol came out with a childish out that looks like he came from the 1960's i was laughing so hard that all the peolple in the store was looking at me. Jihoon was also laughing so hard. "Hajima" Hansol at Eunsang said, but me and jihoon still wont stop. They walked out together "Yah Hansol take off your outfit first." i shouted while still laughing. he wen running in the fitting room.

i feel like someone is watching me. Someone is looking at my every move, then i saw a pesron stairing at me. okay there he is. That killed the whole mystery mood. i walked in a boutique. it was cute the tops and bottoms looks like they were just made for korean ttpes of bodies. I was startled when someine tapped my shoulder. "Hi may i help you maam?" I sighed in relied it was only the clerk here. "Oh nothing" i went out the boutique and wento to my friends again.

"Lets go eat!" I whined we were walking for 3 hours already. "Sure lets go" Eunsang thankfully agreed with me. Eunsang and Hansol is a little bit weird because they treat each other like they were bestfriends since child. "Excuse me Im going to the C.R." i excused myself. I still have this feeling that someone is following me. A man grabbed me by ng arm and dragged me to the c.r

"What do you want?" I said staring at his eyes. I realized that this was the man in the aiport when we were in Canada. Now hes here? The man suddelny kissd me. I dont knkw what happened next all i knew is that i kissed back and that kiss was one of the besg kiss i ever had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys :) Well i dont have that much readers but i am still happy with my 15 readers atleast someone reads it.

I just want to invite all of my filipino readers. To read Forever and Always. You can click on my profile and look for works then click my other story. I would really appreciate if you can read that too. Thanks guys love you

Comment~Vote