Chapter Two

Might flew in the sky towards the explosions and saw people fighting. It was a man that looked some what like a dragon and he was fighting a tall and buff white monster. Might landed in between them.

"I'm going to need you two to stop before this gets uglier than it already is" he said to both of them.

"Don't touch me disgusting human!" The white monster yelled and punched Might through a building. The dragon looking guy punched the monster away and went to aid Might.

"I know you" he said helping Might up. "You're that hero that took out Cain earlier today. I congratulate you on that success. You're a hero, well as you can see I'm trying to be so as well. The names Dragok by the way. I know you are Might, believe it or not I knew your father, or at least my father knew him. Leonardo Allen correct, he has passed so you must be his son Jeremy. You don't recognize me just wait till I beat this guy."

Dragok flapped his dragon wings and flew towards the white monster. Dragok saw a blue suited man running circles around his target. It was Blast speed punching the monster. "Back up kid!" Dragok yelled. "He is stronger than he looks!"

The monster grabbed Blast and punched him sending a seismic wave across the streets. "No dammit!" Might yelled flying towards Blast. Might and Blast were friends, Blast helped him take out Marilyn. Jessie doesn't know about Blast because the final showdown between Marilyn and Jeremy was the one she saw and Blast wasn't present on that one. He didn't want Jeremy to tell her about him either.

"If you are good like you say you are Dragok" Might began. "Then help me and my friend take out this monster."

"It's name is White Devil" Dragok said. "It's a dragon. I'll explain everything later so you know to trust me."

Might punched the White Devil in the jaw and he flew upwards. Dragok spit fire sending the monster flying through the sky. The White Devil grew wings and flew away knowing that he was outnumbered. Might helped Blast up. "Come with me" Dragok said.

They were now in a underground base under the Hudson River. "Lay him there" Dragok said. "I have a potion that can heal him. Only one vile sadly however." Blast was coughing up blood, he never dealt with someone as strong as the White Devil. He gave it to Blast and he healed his jaw and stopped coughing out blood.

"Thank you" Blast said sitting up. "Who are you?"

"I'm a protector of the world as you two are" Dragok began. "I'm sorry that my fight with the White Devil was so abrupt and messy, we usually fight in secret. I know you two guys, I followed your battle against that monster Marilyn Crow. A worthy opponent that guy was. I knew your father Might, he had that mantle before you. I would help him fight villains until he sadly passed away. You might remember me now."

Dragok's body shifted. At first he had red and spikes skin covering his forearm, red metal covering his shoulder, red chest with a red hole in the middle, wings and a half of a dragons head on his covering his head, eyes and nose. He transformed back into a human and might recognized him.

"Edward Hand?" Might said. "You have been to my house countless times, we used to play when I was younger. I had no idea you had powers like my parents."

"Well as you know we fought in secrecy" Edward explained. "We didn't want the world to know about us. Well of course now it's different."

"So what's your story pal" Blast said.

"Throughout my family tree, all the way since medieval times" Edward began. "My family has been granted these abilities to protect against demons and other feral dragons. Of course it's my turn to play the role of protector."

"And the White Devil?" Might jumped in.

"He is a dragon, not a drop of human inside of him" Edward said. "He was a full dragon once before. But he evolved to be a human like dragon. He has been around medieval times. He isn't immortal though, all dragons can live forever unless they are permanently put down."

"Fascinating" Blast said. "Just when I thought my life couldn't get any more weird. Well any idea where this White Devil monster went?"

"No he usually gets away when I gain the upper hand" Edward said.

"That always happens to me too" Blast said. "I hate it when they do that."

"I know, such cowards they are" Edward replied.

"So what now?" Might asked. "Should we track him down or what? He seems very dangerous, way too powerful to let free in the city."

"He's right" Blast said. "I got my ass kicked but I didn't know he would be that strong. I'll take a different approach next time."

"Alright guys lets get him" Edward said and transformed into Dragok.

--Elsewhere--

He sat in his cell waiting, focusing, meditating and contemplating. The four walls around him, made of a strong metallic alloy, unbreakable no matter how hard he punched it. There is nothing he can do but wait for his comrades to fulfill their promise. He stood up and stretched. He spat on the floor and started to do push ups as he flopped back down. A few minutes have passed now.

"1,001, 1,002, 1003, 1004" he counted. Then he saw as the door in front of him opened. He smiled and stood up once more. "I thought the day would never come." He stepped out and waiting for him was his comrades.

"Hello old friend" they said.

"Ah my friends" he said to them. "It's about time you idiots came to help me."

"We'll put you back in" one of them spat at his feet.

"Mind your tongue" he said. "Before I rip you apart."

"I dare you!"

"Enough you two" one jumped in. "We got work to do. Now come with us Marilyn Crow, we didn't rescue you for no reason."