Chapter Fourteen: Birth of Team Unity

"Might take a look at this" Edwin called. The television was on showing a Live recording of Marilyn Crow holding Jessie off of the roof of the Empire State Building.

"As we see live today it seems a man is holding a young girl hostage" the news reporter began. "Police are trying to negotiate to get this man to stop. I fear he won't, as he showed earlier he is a meta-human and posses other worldly abilities. I'm sure the police don't intimidate him, I hope that the blue streak that saved the police yesterday appears now to help this girl."

"Dammit" Might yelled and hit the wall besides the tv. "Let's go now."

"Oh my god!" The news reporter yelled catching the eye of the whole team. Marilyn dropped Jessie. "He dropped her. Blue streak help..." Blast immediately zoomed out of the base and Might flew fast behind him. Blast pushed himself more and more to get to the building. In the distance he can see an army of police men and about tree choppers. Blast ran and ran and Jessie was about to hit the floor. Blast kicked off the wall and caught Jessie and ran her to a safe distance.

"You okay?" Blast asked her.

"I'm good" she said. "Where's Jeremy?" As soon as she asked he flew past them extremely fast and flew up towards Marilyn. He flew so fast that the windows below him started to shatter. He tackled Marilyn and they flew upwards as he continuously punched him. Marilyn grabbed his shoulders and smiled under his helmet and with his new strength he punched Might's chest sending him flying downward. He hit the floor causing a crater.

Might stood up slowly and Marilyn landed in front of him. He punched his jaw and Might nose began to bleed under his helmet. Marilyn used speed punched, combined with his strength and punched Might's chest and Might screamed in pain. Marilyn was moving too fast for Might to dodge his attacks. Quickly Blast ran and tackled Marilyn against the wall and punched him. Marilyn teleported behind Blast and kicked him through the wall. Marilyn turned around and Bash was there and uppercutted him, Marilyn flew up in pain and Crow grabbed him and blasted him into the floor. Dragok and Gauntlet came now and both blasted Marilyn but he teleported behind them and used dark magic to blast them both down.

"Crap" Dragok said. "That's new." He flew up and blasted fire at Marilyn but he countered it with dark magic and blasted Dragok back to the ground. Blast went to Might and aided him up.

"Don't give up" Blast said.

"I don't intend on it" Might said. He flew to Marilyn and elbowed his jaw and kneed his stomach. Marilyn looked up and Might and head-butted him. Bash grabbed Marilyn's head and flipped him over and stomped him into the ground. Marilyn grabbed Bash's foot and kicked him up into the air, as Bash fell down Marilyn blasted him with dark magic sending him up again. Gauntlet, Melina, quickly ran to Marilyn and blasted him with Divine Energy. Marilyn teleported behind her and kicked the back of her knee and she was kneeling now. Marilyn kneed her head and punched her head into the ground. Marilyn stood up straight now and he was surrounded by police officers and S.W.A.T. Officers as well. They opened fire and Marilyn didn't even move while the bullets bounced off of him.

"What a waste of good ammo" he said and ran around punching them and killing two. Might flew into Marilyn and punched him down. Crow came and flew towards Marilyn and punched him down deeper. He continuously punched him deeper into the ground but Marilyn caught a punched and flipped him over onto the ground now. Might swung but Marilyn ducked and punched him and he flew into the lobby of the Empire State Building. Blast came and charged lightning and grabbed Marilyn's face letting it all out. Marilyn yelled in pain and shot back. Gauntlet came in running and blasted a ton of Divine Energy at Marilyn and he countered it with Black Magic. Dragok came and breathed fire at him too and he also countered it. Marilyn had his hands full now countering them. Blast went behind him and shot him with lightning. Marilyn was getting annoyed now.