Chapter 3

I finally wake up. I'm in someone's arms. I can't exactly register who it is. I slowly look up and see that angel like smile. "So cute..." I say quietly. Oh my gosh, did I say that out loud?!? "Why thank you. You're pretty cute too." He replies with a smirk. Well that answers my question. I giggle and smile.

Niall sets me down on my bed. He carried me all the way up stairs. He's so strong! I wonder if he has abs too?!? "Are you okay?" He asks sweetly. "Yeah I think so. I haven't really gotten to eat anything today. And I'm running on maybe four hours of sleep." I reply shyly. "Up late packing?" "How'd you know?" I say with a grin and a wink that looks incredibly stupid. "I'm the master at that. I wait until like the day before I'm moving and I finally decide 'Oh now would be a good time to start packing."

We begin talking. We also start unpacking my stuff. He's such a gentleman. He grabs my iphone and looks at my playlist. "You like The Fray and Michael Bublé, too?", he asks seeming surprised. "How could anyone not like them?!?" I say. "You're amazing!" He says. I feel myself starting to blush. We actually have a ton of things in common. We talk for hours and laugh. He's so sweet. He likes golden retrievers and the beach. He's perfect. I've only known him for a day, but I think I'm falling for him.

He's Irish. I love Irish. Ireland. Leprechauns. He's perfect. Don't judge me, okay? He has these beautiful blue eyes that make me melt. I just-my thought is interrupted. "Riley? You okay? You weren't saying anything.", he chuckles and puts his hand on the back of his neck. Oh my. Look at those biceps. "Oh. Yeah. I'm fine. Sorry. Sorta spaced out.", I reply feeling stupid. I love to hear his voice. His accent is beautiful. "You like my accent?", he says which startles me. "Did I say that out loud?", I ask with pink cheeks. "Yeahh. Unless we pretend I can read minds?", he chuckles. So cute. "I'm sure you can. So what am I thinking now?", I ask trying to be cute which I'm not. "You're thinking... Hold on... About how cute you are. Oops. That's me.", he almost whispers. "I was thinking the same of you. And that I'm hungry." "Lets get food then.", Niall chants.

We obviously wanted food so we walk down stairs. The guys are watching futball, as in soccer, and the girls are unpacking kitchen stuff. They see us. Their eyes are glued to us. I know they know we hit it off. I walk into the kitchen and grab a couple waters. I toss one to Niall. He says thanks. Gosh, he's so polite. "So guys who's hungry?" I ask. I see everyone's hands raise. I start to laugh. "Well how about me and Carley go get a few pizzas?" I ask already knowing the answer. "Sounds good." They reply in unison.

Me and Carley hop into her car. I begin to tell her everything that happened when me and Niall were upstairs. She squeals with excitement. "Riley and Niall sitting in a tree--" "Shut up." I interject while blushing. "I can tell you really like him." "I really do. He's the first guy I've really thought about since Jake."

*Flashback*

"Jake, please don't leave me. I love you..." I say with tears running down my face. I know my makeup is probably really messed up but I don't care. "Riley. You know I love you too. But I can't stay here. I have to go to California. That's where I belong. If you love me come with me!" "Jake you know I can't just drop everything. I have family, friends and a job here. I can't just leave my life and start over!" Jake sighs, "If you don't come... Just forget about me! Goodbye!!"

I snap back to reality. Me and Carley walk in and pick up our pizzas and pay. "I know what we can do!" Carley says with a wild look in her eyes. "What?" I say knowing its going to be good. "Let's have a game night and watch a scary movie! Maybe you'll get to kiss him!" "You're brilliant!" I say as we pull into our driveway.