Chapter 4

We walk into the flat and they're all watching TV. But I don't see Niall. My heart sinks. "He's in the loo." Victorua says as she walks past me. She read my mind. I mouth thanks at her and she nods. Niall enters the room and a smile appears on his face and I begin to blush. "Get a room!" Louis says jokingly. I grab one of the pillows and throw it at him. "Ouch..." He says sarcastically. We all laugh at that.

"So, Riley had a great idea. Riley, tell them about it!" Carley says with a smirk. "Well it's your idea... But we should have a game night and watch a scary movie!" I say with excitement. "I love that idea." Niall says looking directly at me. I think I might faint again. "Who wants to help me find the games in the garage?" I ask. "I will." Niall says with a wink. He's so adorable.

We walk into the garage to find a maze of boxes. "Let's get looking!" I say smiling. We search the garage and still don't see it. "I guess it's still in the car. Wanna come with me?" I say. "Sure." He walks behind me. We walk out to the car semi quickly. I go to the left back seat door and he goes to the right. We find the box, thankfully. Our eyes meet, and it feels like a magnet is drawing us to each other. But Victoria comes out to the car right before our lips could meet. "Damn..", I mumble under my breath. "Ditto.", Niall adds. He grabs the box and we greet Victoria "Found it!", we say together.

We set up Clue. Surprisingly I was the murderer, which I'm never going to live down. But we had fun laughing at each others guesses. We turned on our scary movie. We picked the Exorcist. "I'm terrified of these movies! Someone has to hold my hand!", I say nervously. "I volunteer as tribute!", Niall says sweetly. Aww, he likes the hunger games too. "You'll be my Peeta?" I ask timidly. "Yes." He says with a wink.

The movie starts and we've all got a hand to hold. A scary part comes up and I shriek. Niall wraps his arm protectively around me. I feel really safe might I add. A really scary part comes up and I hide my face in his chest. This causes him to wrap both arms around me in a hug. I seem to be the only one scared to death but I could care less because right now I have the best seat in the house.

The movie ends and it's really late. I'm exhausted and I just want to go to bed... With Niall. I'm just kidding. I wouldn't do that. Niall walks me up to my room, stopping outside my door. "I had a really nice time today Riley. I really fancy you. Can we hangout again? Soon?" He asks. "I did too. And yes. I fancy you too. Do you have plans tomorrow? I'm painting and I could use some help." I say with a wink. I think I looked cute this time. "I don't have any plans, I'd love to do that. How about around ten?" "Yes. It's a date." I say feeling myself begin to blush. Our eyes lock on each others just like before, but this time it's more intense. We lean in so close to each other. But we hear foot steps coming up the stairs. Interrupted again. I might as well wear a sign that says, "you can't kiss me!' "Well, goodnight I'll see you tomorrow.", he says and leaves. I walk into my room and sit down on my bed. I really wanted a kiss. I keep replaying his accent over and over again. It's almost addictive.

The next thing I know I'm sprinting down the stairs and to the door. I open it just as Niall was about to knock. My lips crash into his. I feel the electricity and see the fireworks. It was amazing. I didn't want it to end. But he pulls away and says goodnight again. I close the door, my cheeks are bright red and I have a grin from ear to ear.

Carley is standing at the top of the stairs with a smile on her face. I run up the stairs and into my room. I go get in bed and pass out after setting my alarm clock. I can't wait until tomorrow is the last thing to run through my mind.