Chapter 6

Before we could leave me and Niall needed to get the paint off our faces. "Let's go freshen up.", I say to Niall. He follows me up the stairs and into my room. I go into my bathroom, grab a washcloth and lean onto the counter in front of the sink.

Suddenly I feel two arms wrap around my waist, followed by a chin resting on my shoulder. "I think the green looks good. You should keep it like that.", Niall whispers into my left ear. "Because splashes of paint are attractive.", I reply sarcastically. "Well you make it attractive." I look up at him. He's pretty tall compare to my 5'6 body. I look into his eyes and we lean in and give a small passionate kiss. "Come here. Let me get the paint off of your face. It'll be easier.", Niall insists. Without me replying, he picks me up and sets me on the bathroom counter. He takes the washcloth from me and begins to wipe the green paint from my face. He's so beautiful. Almost like an angel.

He hands me the washcloth, points to his green cheek and grins. "Not even a please?", I ask jokingly. He get down on his knees grabs my hand and begs,"Riley, oh amazing Riley, would you pretty please get the paint off of my face? It would mean the world to me." "It would be my pleasure to wipe the paint from your beautiful face.", I respond.

I slowly begin to wipe the paint away. He comes close to me, leaning on the counter. I put my left arm around his neck. I then set the washcloth on the counter next to me. I wrap my arms around his neck and look into his perfect blue eyes.

"Riley, I like you a lot. Did you know that?" "I kind of had an idea.", I smirk. With that he leans in and kisses me. "Guys are you ready to-woah. Okay. Sorry to interrupt. Carry on.", Louis says and walks away. We bust out in a fit of laughter. "Wait. Did he think...?", I ask shocked. "I believe he did.", Niall says with rosy cheeks, obviously he's a bit embarrassed. "Well that's interesting.", I state as I jump down from the counter.

"Oh and Niall. I like you a lot too." I walk back into my bedroom. I can feel his eyes on my body. "Are coming with us or are you staying here?", I ask him with a huge smirk. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

I realize I should probably change so I stop, turn around and go to my dresser. I pick out a black flowy skirt, a neon pink blouse and some sandals. I walk into my bathroom and change quickly. I run a brush through my hair and see Niall sitting on my bed. "Oops. Sorry I left you. I needed to change.", I apologize.

He looks up at me and his eyes widen. "You look gorgeous.", he says ignoring my apology. "Why thank you." I can feel my cheeks burning. That's embarrassing. I decide to grab my purse jut incase I need money.

I begin to walk past Niall but he grabs my wrist and kisses my cheek. "You believe me when I say that you're gorgeous, right?" I don't reply. "You should believe me because you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met and a day won't pass that my statement won't be true." He's so amazing. All I can do is hug him or I'll begin to cry. "Shhh. Now lets go. And you don't need your purse, I'm paying for you tonight."

We walk out of the room and down the stairs to see everyone waiting. "So what were you two doing up there?", Louis asks cheekily. Before I could think of a witty response Niall begins to speak. "Well, mate, if I told you I'd have to kill you." "So I can believe what I want to believe?", Louis asks. I decide to say something. "You can believe what you want to believe but only the two of us will ever know what actually went on up there." I think that was a good comeback if I do say so myself. I then grab Niall's hand and pull him out the door. We stop and wait for the others.

We decided on Wasabi. Ahh. Japenese food. We decided to take two cars. We would've taken Nialls but it's a Mustang so the back seat is small. We rode with Carley and Harry because Louis would've made jokes. Harry and Carley held hands in the car which was so adorable.

Niall saw me staring at their hands and grabbed mine in an instant. "Hey. I just realized something. I don't have your phone number. Lemme see your phone." I hand him my phone, not worrying about him not saying please. He gives me my phone back and I see his name listed as 'Nialler<3'. I'm guessing that's his nickname. I take his phone not bothering to ask. I decide to put my name in as 'Princess Ri<3<3'.

I know it's bad. But I'm really falling for him. But we've just met. Hey. Maybe things will work out. I don't know. Life's all about taking chances so here I go.