Chapter 7

We arrived at Wasabi and the parking lot was practically empty. So we don't have to sit with strangers. Yes. Bonus. Niall sprints around the car to open my door. So sweet. "I think you just won yourself a kiss.", I say smiling. He leans in and I dodge it. "Hey. No fair. You said I won a kiss." "But I didn't say you were going to get it." After saying that I ran towards Victoria and Louis' car.

To my surprise I saw them having a heated make out session. Seconds later Niall is standing behind me witnessing the same thing I am. "Hey, get a room you two.", Niall yells. They hear it and jump. This is priceless. Victoria fixes her hair and lip gloss then proceeds to get out of the car. Louis follows behind her.

"So guys did you have fun in there?", I ask with an evil grin. "Actually. Yes we did. Babe, hold that thought until later.", Louis looks at Victoria. I pretend to barf because I didn't need to know that. Her room is next to mine. I shudder at the thought. Maybe I'll sleep downstairs.

I don't see Carley and Harry and I look back at the car and they're hugging. Just simply hugging. It's adorable. They're so perfect together. They really love each other. They've been going out for almost two years now. I ship them. Carry or Harley? I don't know.

Then Victoria and Louis. They've been dating for around a year. Adorable. But this brings up the thought of what's happening tonight and I'd rather not think about it.

And me? I've been single. But now I think I've found the one. I feel like such a teenage girl. I need to stop. We're not even official. Why do I do this to myself?

Niall can see it on my face. "Hey, love. What's the matter?" "Oh nothing to worry about.", I reply. He seems relieved. We all head into the restaurant. The girls go to the restroom while the guys get us a table.

"So did you guys do it?", Carley eagerly asks. "You would want to know wouldn't you? But no we didn't. You guys know I want to wait until marriage. We're not even official.", I reply kind of frustrated. "Well. I think you guys are adorable together. I ship you. Niley. How cute?", Victoria exclaims. "You two will be together. I know it.", Carley insists. "I bet by the end of the night you two will be official.", Victoria states. "Okay guys. Thanks.", I smile and walk out.

I see the boys standing with the waitress. I walk up to Niall and wrap my arm around his waist and hug him. I don't know why but I wanted to. "Riley, can I ask you something?" "Sure. What's up?" "Do you want to-", he's interrupted by the waitress. We follow her to our table. "I was saying, Riley, do you want to-", he's interrupted again by Carley and Victoria coming to the table. "Thanks for waiting guys.", Carley says while taking a seat next to Harry. "Sorry babe. I didn't think about it. But will this make it up to you?", Harry asks while pulling Carley in for a long kiss.

"Okay. So. Do you want to be my-", now I'm the one interrupting him. "Niall, yes. I know what you're asking. Of course. Yes." It's official. "Really? Oh my. Niley. Yes.", Niall is smiling really big. "Wait did I say Niley out loud?" Before I could answer him Tori begins speaking. "Oh my gosh it's official isn't it? I told you. Niley forever."

The waitress interrupts our conversation by asking our orders. We order and then eat. It was delicious might I add. We decided that we would walk down to an ice cream shop. On the way there I noticed Carley was limping a bit, but before I could say anything Harry is taking off his shoes. "Harry you don't have-", she's interrupted. "I want to, babe." She giggles, gives him a passionate kiss and takes off her heels. Harrys so sweet. Carley better keep him.

Niall saw that Carley gave Harry a kiss so he looks at me expectantly. "Okay, but only because you look so adorable.", he grabs my waist and pulls me in. I got butterflies in my stomach because it was so perfect.

Tori's wearing Louis' jacket because its quite cold out. Niall isn't wearing a jacket so I just wrap my arms around him as we walk. We finally reach the ice cream shop, I know who goes to get ice cream when it's cold out? Well obviously that would be us.

I order Mint Chocolate Chip and Niall gets Cookie Dough. I'm definitely going to steal some of his. There's one table in the corner big enough for the six of us. We sit down and begin to talk about what we should do this weekend. It's Wednesday and I took off this week because of the move.

"Heyy. You should give me a bite of your ice cream.", I say smiling adorably. Niall didn't reply he just got a spoonful and put it in my mouth. "My turn please." I take a spoonful and do the helicopter thing moms do to get their children to eat. "Are you trying to say I'm your baby?", he asks smirking. "Yes. You are definitely my baby. But I'm not changing your diapers." I begin to laugh at my own joke even though I know it's super lame. To my surprise he's laughing too.

We finish up and all walk out couples up. I'm sure it looks adorable. I wish I had a picture. We head back to the flat. Which took a little while. But it's only eight so we can watch a movie. Yayy.

We decided to watch Grown Ups because its such an amazingly funny movie. But Victoria and Louis don't want to watch it so they head up stairs. I don't even want to know. I run up the stairs, put on a light blue T-shirt and some Soffe shorts. Hey. I might as well be comfortable. I walk back downstairs to see Carley and Harry snuggling on the couch and Niall sitting by himself.

The light is off and the previews are playing. "Couldn't wait for me, huh?", I ask with a hurt expression. They ignore it. So I go and snuggle up to Niall. He kisses my head that is resting on his chest. I'm really tired. I bet I fall asleep during the movie.

The movie begins and I feel myself starting to doze off. Niall is rubbing my back soothingly. But I'm suddenly startled by a thump. I guess something fell up stairs. I ignore and drift back to sleep. Before I'm completely out I hear, "Goodnight my princess. Sweet dreams." Which is followed by another kiss on the head. Man I'm lucky.