Chapter 8

I awaken to the smell of pancakes. I look around and my head is laying on Niall's chest with his arms wrapped around me. I see Harry in the Kitchen cooking and Carley is trying to help. Notice how I say trying. For the past couple of months Harry has been teaching her. It hasn't been going very well. But she can make cookies and that's all that matters.

"Okay. Get out of my kitchen, babe.", Harry says teasingly. Which is followed by a kiss. It suddenly hits me that we must've all fallen asleep during the movie last night. "Good morning, gorgeous.", Niall whispers and kisses me on the cheek. "Morning.", I smile.

I decide to get up and put on real clothes. I begin to walk up the stairs and hear Niall following me. We both hear a scream. Oh gosh. "I'm guessing that's Victoria?", Niall asks. "Yep. But I'd rather not know why she screamed.", I reply.

I walk into my room, grab some jean shorts and a sweatshirt. Niall sits on my bed like before and I go change. "Ready to eat, babe?", I ask. "Always am.", he replies.

We walk down stairs and see Louis with no shirt on, lovely. "Lou, put some clothes on please. Kay? Thanks.", I say a bit rudely, but he just laughs. "I think he looks good. Don't put a shirt on, Lou.", Victoria says from the top of the stairs.

"Haven't you seen him without his shirt off enough in the past twenty four hours?", Niall asks cheekily. Her face turned bright red and she didn't reply. I was laughing hysterically.

"Okay. Breakfast is served.", Harry says while putting a ton of pancakes on the table. "So what are we doing today?", Carley asks. But before anyone could answer the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it.", I say and walk to the door. I see Liam and Zayn. "Look who I found? He lives next door.", Liam's says happily. I hug Zayn and invite them in. Zayn is a good friend of mine from high school. But he was Liam's best friend. He was always over. Carley, Victoria, and I used to spy on them when we were little and play pranks. But then we all became good friends.

"Carley, Victoria, you guys remember Zayn, right?", I ask. "How could we forget him?", Victoria says. They each come and give him a hug. "Oh. This is Harry, Louis, and Niall.", I introduce them all." "Who's Niall?", Liam asks protectively.

I grab his arm and pull him outside. "Okay. Liam. Don't freak. He's my boyfriend." Liam walks back into the house and straight up to Niall. "Don't you dare hurt my little sister, got it?", he says to Niall. "Trust me. I could never even think of hurting Riley.", Niall responds. I can see that he speaks truthfully.

"Would you like to join us for breakfast?", Harry's ask politely obviously trying to change topics, "We have plenty." "Thanks for the invite but I'm meeting someone in half an hour. So I should be going.", Liam responds.

"Is it a girl?", I ask. "Yeah. Do you remember Katie from high school?" "Oh my gosh. You're dating Katie? She's so nice. Yay.", I say while smiling, "Hey. Don't hurt her though." "Bye Riley. Bye guys. See you later.", he leaves. Ignoring my demand.

"Zayn would you like to stay?", Harry asks. "I'd love to but I actually have to work today. So thank you.", he smiles and leaves our flat.

"So. Liams got a girlfriend. Victoria. I guess he's taken. Sorry.", I laugh. Louis looks at her waiting for an answer. She gives me a death glare. "Well, Louis you see. Victoria had a crush on Liam when we were little. It's nothing to worry about.", I said. She owes me. I'll make it good too.

"Oh. A crush. How cute.", Louis says to her. "Yep. Now I've got a crush on you.", she responds. He blushes. It's a bit awkward so I just eat pancakes. We all help do the dishes and were done in no time.

Harry and Carley have to work at the bakery today so we couldn't hangout with them. Victoria has to work, and Louis is spending the day with his sisters. So Niall and I are going mini golfing. I know. Childish. But it's fun to me and I have a few tricks up my sleeve.