Chapter 7: I'm Here

Hani's POV

I woke up feeling some weight on both sides on my head. I slowly opened my drowsy eyes and was completely awake when I saw the scene I was in. Under my head was Jungkook's shoulder and on top of my head was his, using mine as a support to sleep. I slowly moved away from this close contact and saw everyone else knocked out too. I turned to the window and gasped at the sight. The scenery was beautiful. The sky was clear and the lake was shining in the sunlight. Then, something caught my eye. It was the bungee jumping tower. Finally. The car pulled to a stop and I was the only one awake. I gave myself a smirk and thought of a way to wake them up. I quietly plugged my phone into the speakers and prepared music. It was on full volume but nothing was playing yet. I took Hobi's sunglasses and Jimin's snap back and cleared my throat. I played the music and began rapping which sounded more like shouting.

"THEY CALL ME

BAEPSAE

YOKBWATTJI I SEDAE

PPALLI CHASE EMMMMM"

They were all startled awake and shot me a sleepy yet deadly glares. I gave them a cheesy smile and shouted, "WE'RE HERE". And ran out of the van before they could catch me and yell at me.

We all stared at the tower in awe. 63 meters up. That's like as high as I don't really know but it's high. I was excited. "WOOOOOO!" I shouted running towards the entrance. Everyone except Jungkook stayed where they were with their mouths open. Scaredy cats tsktsk. I pushed them to the entrance where we signed papers and forms and got geared up. After we were all set, we played another round of rock paper scissors to decide who would jump first. The loser of course would jump but I wanted to go first but no one would let me tsk.

"KAI

BAI

BO." 

We all chose rock....

Except Namjoon. Guess luck isn't on his side. He sighed and complained. He tried to use aegyo to get out of it but that unfortunately didn't work. He entered the towers elevator with shaky hands and soon it began to ride.

"HWAITING!" We all yelled up to him. He finally reached the top and stood on the edge. Even from all the way down here, I could see the fear in his eyes. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

3.

2.

1.

"JIMIN HAS NO JAAAAAAAAAMMS!"

That's all I heard as I watched him fall from the top. We all broke down laughing again except for Jimin who put a hand to his chest, "HOBI HYUNG HE HURT MY HEARTEU." We all laughed again and noticed that Namjoon was already on the ground. We all ran to him and saw his teary eyes.

"I am never doing that again." He said and went to relax and cool off.

One by one we all jumped off the tower saying our own mottos.

"TURN UPPPP" - Taehyung

"EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME"- Jimin

"I AM YOUR DIRTY WATER HOPE" - J-Hope

"SWAG"- Suga

"EAT JIN"- Jin

"OH MAN HOLY SHI- I SWALLOWED A BUG." - Jungkook

It was finally my turn. I felt the elevator slowly going up. I closed my eyes and moments later, we were at the top. I stood at the edge and looked down. The view was breathtaking. I could see Bangtan waving up at me with encouraging smiles. I looked down at them and yelled, "JIMIN I CAN SEE YOUR JAMS FROM HERE." I saw them laughing while I did the same. Then, I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and counted down.