Part 33

Jacobs pov
I woke up in a haze. Then everything came flooding back. Oh shit. Last night we almost went to far. I have to chill. She's just so hot and has such buttery beautiful lips it kills me. I love her!!!
Aspens pov
I woke up and started getting ready. I put on a crop top from American apparel and some high waisted shorts from forever 21. I put on my Tory burch sandals and saw Jacob getting ready too. He saw me looking at him and smiled. He dropped his clothes and ran over and hugged me. "I love you princess!!!" He yelled "awe baby I love you too!" We hugged for a few more seconds until we continued our morning routines. I went in and curled my hair. I put on a few thick coats of mascara and then put on some two faced powder and some blush. Then I put on some Mac lipstick. I helped Jacob style his hair and then we walked downstairs to breakfast. We ate waffles and eggs and then we talked and planned out our day. We all decided on the beach. I ran upstairs and threw on a Victoria's Secret bikini and some flip flops. I put on a sky blue Ruffled dress and packed a beach bag for me and Jacob. We walked downstairs to meet up with the squad then started off to the beach... Little did we know that this beach trip could change our lives forever.