Part 38

Aislyns pov
I had to go to the bathroom so of course Jacob showed me to it and then I came back. When I came back he was staring hard out the window. "Hey jake you ok?" I said "H-h-hey ais! Um listen mygirlfriendiscomingoverandimsuperscaredamdilikeyoutoo! Whoo!" He said super fast! "WHAT?!?" I said super loud. We fell on the floor and started laughing. "My girl friend is coming over and I'm super scared and I kinda like you too.." He said super slowly. "LOL jake then I better head home I don't want to cause any trouble." I turned and headed to the door just as Aspen walked in. "Hey I'm Aspen." She said with a fake smile. "Nice to meet you I'm Aislyn." I said also with a fake smile. "He-h-hey ladies!" Said Jacob, his voice shaking. Next thing ya know Aspen runs up and starts making out w Jacob. "Oh my god!" I said a tear streaming down my face. "I'm outta here." And I stormed out. "Ais wait!!" Jacob yelled. I just ran and ran.

Jacobs pov
I ran after Aislyn "I'm sorry Aspen I have to go!" I ran after. Holy shit she was fast! I jumped up the steps to her house but kindly knocked. She opened. Makeup streaming down her face. "What." She said "can I please come in?" I said softly. "Not really." Ais said "Aislyn please." "Ok go up the stairs 3rd door on your right." Woah her house was big. So was her room. I went in and sat on one of the bean bags that were scattered across the huge floor. She sat on the one next to me. "What do you want?" She said firmly. "Aislyn I'm so sorry." I said tearing up "please forgive me." He said "Jacob I can't. I liked you a lot but you have a girlfriend and when I found out I already knew this was going to happen. I knew you were a player from the start." She said crying. "Aislyn I'm not I just can't control my emotions at all and one minute I'm in love with Aspen and then the next I wanna be yours." I said tears coming down my cheek "jake I wanna forgive but I can't." She said crying "maybe this will make you change your mind." He leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back. Aspen walked in jaw on the ground. All hell was about to break loose...