Part 27

Since me and Jacob are dating again I decided that we should hang out. Tomorrow we had school again🙄 so I texted Ellie and Mark to come to the pool with us.
Me: hey Markie wanna come to the pool with me and jake (bring ellie😉)
Mark😚😂: sure!
Me: be there in 20!
I ran over to my house and threw on a bikini. I chose my triangles one! I put on a Victoria's Secret bs coverup and put on some flip flops. I grabbed a towel and ran over to Jacobs. He had on cute swim trunks and a MUSCLE❤️ tank. I was starin😂😂😂. He looked so hot!!! Anyways he grabbed a pool bag and I threw my stuff in. Then, we set off to the pool.
Marks pov
I'm so damn worried rn. Ellie isn't in a good relationship with Aspen... She's sorta not happy or excited to come. Oh lord Jesus be with me!!!
Ellie's pov
Ew Aspen.
Aspens pov
We walked into the pool area and threw down our stuff. I lathered on some sunscreen and took off my coverup. Jacob stared with a smirk on his face. I ran over and pushed him into the pool. We laughed and laughed and then Mark came up. I ran over and hugged him to get him all wet. Ellie sent me dirty looks. "Hey Ellie!" I said "hi." She said shortly. We stared at each other for a while until Mark suggested we go into the pool. I hopped in and Ellie jumped on top of Mark. They kissed. It kinda bothered me. But I just swam over to Jacob and hopped on his back as he swam me around the pool. Then we decided to play chicken fight. Ellie got carried away and punched me in the face. And then it all went black...