Part 30

Jacobs pov
I was at home after lunch with Mark watching greys anatomy and I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to open it hoping it was Aspen. I open the door and standing there in the doorway was keely. She was crying of joy. "Oh my god Jacob!" She ran up and embraced me. I didn't really hug back. She backed away and stared at my lips. "Hey keely not to be rude but what do you want?" She kinda looked dumbfounded. "Well... I... Um... Your hot!" She slapped her hand to her mouth. "Keely, I'm back with Aspen." The smile faded from her face "I'm gonna get that bitch!" She muttered under her breath.
Marks pov
I didn't know what to do. I still was in love with Aspen a little. She was cute. But I loved Ellie a lot. And she hurt the girl a like a little. Ellie was wrong.
She shouldn't have done that. Just as I was thinking my phone beeped.
Ellie❤️👅💘: hey Markie. My mom is sending me to boarding school in Ohio. I'm sorry but we have to break up😭😭.

I was kinda glad I didn't have to make a decision! But now I was left with no girlfriend...
Jacobs pov
As I closed the door on keely, my phone went off,
Aspen❤️🔥: hey jake can you come over?
Me: of course baby😊
Aspen❤️🔥: 😘😘😘
I threw on some nike joggers and my grey sweatshirt. Then I ran down the stairs and over to aspens. I knocked on the door and her mom answered, "Hey Jacob!!" She said as she kissed my forehead, "Hey "mom"! I just wanted to see Aspen." I said "ok sweetie, she's right upstairs! You should invite your parents over for dinner tonight hon!" She yelled as I climbed the stairs. "Yes mam!" I walked down the hall until I got to aspens door. I opened it and there lay a big lump in the bed. I ran over and threw back the cover only to find...