Part 37

Aspens pov
Keely. She opened the door and cut the chains loose. She told us the whole story. Her dad had kidnapped us and wanted to kill us because of what Jacob did to me. "I couldn't let him kill you Jacob. And Aspen your super pretty and I was always jealous of you." She said with tears in her eyes. "That's super sweet Keely. Thank you. But we have to go!" Jacob said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the garage door. We ran to the hotel and found Mark. Aspen jumped into his arms. I went and hugged Nick and Hunter then Mark. We all decided this beach trip was drama filled enough, so we decided to go home.
*school the next day*
Jacobs pov
We arrived at school the next day and all of us were super tired. The bell wrang so I kissed Aspen and ran to 1st period. I slid into my desk almost asleep. Until a new girl Walked in. She was so 😍😍❤️❤️❤️ ughhhh. She had gorgeous brown and hair and dark green eyes. Her voice was raspy and delicate. She was so beautiful! I had to talk to her.
*after 1st period*
"Hey I'm Jacob! Mind if I show you around?" I said. "Hey I'm Aislyn." She said. God her voice was so calming. I showed her all around. She told me where she lived and turns out she was only 3 house down from me. I asked her if she could come over and after texting her mom she agreed. We walked into my house and since my mom wasn't home we walked straight upstairs. I pulled her into my room, and she sat on the floor in front of me. She went to use the restroom when I realized that I had a girlfriend and I had another girl in my house. YIKES. I texted Aspen to let her know.
Me: hey babe I invited the new girl over to talk, wanna come hang?
Aspen💘😊: ya I'll be over in 30 min
Me: ok can't wait😊😍
Aspen💘😊: ya sure😒🙄
Great here comes lots of drama. Key word lots.