Part 31

Jacobs pov
Keely. "What the hell are you doing???" I screamed She leaned in to try and kiss me. I slapped her in her face. "Where's my girlfriend you hoe?" I yelled again. "I'm right here baby!" She grinned. I heard noises coming from the closet. I opened the door and there was Aspen. Sitting there with duct tape over her mouth moaning. I ripped the tape off and pulled her close. She cried on my shirt and cried until I got up. "Hang on baby." I said, stroking her hair. I opened the closet door then shut it again. I grabbed keely by the hair. Luckily aspens mom was not home. She had ran to the store. I threw Keely out the front door. Then I grabbed her by the collar. "If you ever f with my girlfriend ever again, I will rip every last piece of your fake ass extensions out! Got it?" I didn't even wait for an answer and I slammed the door in her face. Then I took on two steps at a time back up to aspens room. She was still in the closet floor. I untied the knots on her arms and legs and hoisted her out of the closet. I carried her to her bed. I laid her down and slithered in next to her. I put my arms around her waist. "I'm sorry she did that to you princess." I whispered "It's fine jakey. She's fake and jealous of me. And she just wants you. But that's never gonna happen cuz we are forever." I couldn't help but smile. I kissed her softly. She didn't pull away. We were so far in love that nothing could pull us out. I sat up and grabbed my phone. It was nick.
Nick😈🏀💯: hey boi! Mark, me, and Hunter are going on a vacation to LA. You down?
Me: Sure bud! Lemme talk to Aspen.
Me: She's down too
Nick😈🏀💯: cool dude we leave tomorrow.
Me: sweet!
Aw yeah bitches!!!