Pure Pleasure

~~~~2 weeks go by~~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
I rolled over and slammed my hand on the alarm clock.
"Shut the fuck up." I groaned. I looked over at the clock and put my head back down.

Fuck school! Let's skip today and go to Wade's!

"Can't, I wasn't there yesterday or the day before and I still need to get the notes from MJ. I can't keep skipping to hang with Wade." I told myself as I sat on the side of the bed. I was about to leave when my phone started playing "Perfect Two", I knew exactly who it was.

W - Mornin sweetums, how'd ya sleep?
Why's that the first question he always asks?
P - Same as every night, horrible.

W - Still? Nightmares again?

P - Yeah. I heard him sigh through the phone.

W - Same ones? What are they about?

P - Don't worry about it, I gotta go get a shower for school. I'll talk to you when I'm out, love you.

W - You didn't hear? They canceled your school.

P - Yeah, I bet they did Wade. I gotta-

W - I'm not kidding, check the news. Someone got slaughtered on campus. Total bloodbath. They found him hanging upside down tied to a tree branch.

P - Oh my god! Did you hear who it was?

W - Yeah, they said his name but I don't remember it.

P - Oh ok, I'll look into it and see if they've said anymore about it.

W - Ok, if you find anything, let me know. I gotta get Ellie ready, I love you.

P - She still has school? Why? Are you seriously letting her ride the bus after that just happened?

W - I don't know but they do and no, I have a friend taking her.

P - Oh, good. Ok, I'll see what I can find and I'll talk to you later.

W - You should come over, I'll see if he'll swing by and pick you off.

P - No it's ok, I can walk. See you later, love you.

W - Love you too, smooches!
I could hear him kiss the air and it made me laugh, hanging up after making the same sound as him.
What was I doin?
"Shower, then research." I said as I remembered.

I got my shower and came back into my room with my towel around my waist. I took it off and started drying my hair. My phone started ringing, playing an all too familiar song.

P - Hey, I just got outta the shower, what's up?

W - You got a nice ass, baby boy.

P - What? How can you-

W - Your window's open.

P - Fuck!

I quickly turned and saw Wade smiling before shutting the curtains. I got dressed and heard someone knock on the door.

"Got a nice pecker too." He commented as he gently cupped my face, bringing my lips to his.
"Seriously Wade!?" I said giving him a mad look.
"Yeah, you got a nice length on ya. I didn't really get to see the girth, you shut the curtains too fast. I wasn't done lookin yet! You got a nice body period but that's more than I've seen any other time." Wade said.