WHAT!?!

" -Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need"

I caught my phone mid song, the song that I affiliated with my boyfriend. Without a second thought, I picked it up and answered, thinking it was morning.

W - Peter! You need to get over here now! Wade basically screamed into the phone. His voice was filled with a lot of distress.

Is he scared? What the hell could scare Wade? Whatever it is, I don't wanna meet it! If it can scare a 6'2", 225 pound killer that's been through more scary shit than we could imagine, I don't wanna come face to face with whatever it was! Fuck to the no!

P - What? Why? Wade, what's goin on? I lifted my head and glanced at the clock that read 4:28 am.

W - Petey please, Ellie's gone! I heard Wade's voice break when he spoke. He had been crying or was about to. Without a second thought, I answered.

P - I'm on my way.

I jumped up and quickly got dressed in my Spider-Man suit before opening and swinging out the window. I flew through the morning sky, spastically shooting webs to gain as much speed and momentum as I could.

I got to Wade's house and clung to the wall beside the window then knocked hard to grab his attention. He didn't come to the window, I was just about to break it when I heard a sound come from a different room. I scurried along the wall as I reached another window.

I looked in and saw Wade with his masked head in his gloved hands as he sat on Ellie's bed sobbing loudly. I knocked and he looked up before running across the room to open the window.

W - Petey, they t-t-took her!

P - Who? Wade, who took Ellie? When? I tried to calm the bawling giant with a soothing, soft voice and gentle strokes down his suited back.

W - I-I don't know! If I did they would be in the ground already! Petey, I don't know what to do! She's one of the last things I have that makes life worth livin. I knew I should've let Preston keep her! I knew I couldn't trust myself to take care of someone that special! Someone that fully relies on me! I-I can't I-........... I need help, Petey. He looked up at me. Even through the mask, I could tell that he had pleading eyes.

It was extremely hard for Wade to admit when he needed help, I couldn't tell him 'no' when he finally did ask. I wouldn't anyway, especially in this situation. Ellie meant the world to him; she was his world. As I held him, I took out my phone and started going through my contacts.

W - What are you doing?

P - I'm gonna call Steve and Tony to get help from the Avengers. We'll find Ellie faster and get her back here safer if it's not just the two of us.

W - Me and the Avengers don't get along, they don't like me, Petey. They'd probably be happy that she's gone.

I listened but acted like I paid no attention to him and kept doing what I was doing.

I called Steve, thinking he'd be more understanding than Tony. Steve picked up and I explained that Wade's daughter was kidnapped sometime in the middle of the night and he called me for help. I left out the part where Wade called me because we're dating to spare the hour and a half speech. I knew he would help either way but on the way here, he'd tell Tony and I would get so much shit from both of my dads. Tony HATED Deadpool for the reasons I did before I saw the sweetheart: Wade Wilson instead of the killer merc: Deadpool.