Chapter 1

********Present********

Flora's POV
"Flora..." A voice said gently and sounded very familiar but I couldn't tell who it was, "It's not your time yet... He needs you... Go back..." the voice slowly disappeared.

"..ra... Flora... Please wake up..." A deep voice called out to me and it sounded unfamiliar to me and as I listened to his voice I felt an urge to try and open my eyes even though my body ached very badly and I could barely move.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a blinding light so I quickly shut my eyes again not accustomed to light yet after being asleep for too long.

"Flora?! You're awake? Thank goodness..." The unknown but handsome man shouted sounding very relieved and restless.

Wanting to see the mans face properly I slowly opened my eyes again trying to get accustomed to the light then finally looked around the unfamiliar room to see a handsome man sitting on a chair and looked quite tired and stressed out.

Looking at this man it seemed like he hadn't been sleeping well with those bags under his eyes also it seemed light he had lost weight as well since he looked skinny which made me quite worried even though I couldn't seem to remember where I had met him or who he was.

"Who... Who are you?" I asked as I heard my hoarse voice come out and looking around the unfamiliar room and as I tried to get my body to sit up but my body ached too much and there was no strength in the lower half of my body either so I couldn't no matter how hard I tried.

"You don't remember?" He asked looking rather shocked and worried as he started to stand up from his seat.

He was leaning towards me and I don't know why but I felt frightened and I heard fast beeping in the background and my vision slowly started to blur with black dots covering my eyesight.

Leonardo's POV
My people still haven't found the one who had kidnapped Flora but I knew it was one of my enemies who took Flora because they saw me with her but what was their purpose, the one thing I want to know... Who was it?

The one who caused Flora pain will surely pay for it with their death.

But I was shocked and hurt to learn that Flora had asked who I was but I was relieved to know that she was finally awake after sleeping for a few days which was caused by the medicine prescribed by the doctor she took but I was still worried she wouldn't wake up.

Our family doctor who usually took care of the family's wounds was called over to look after Flora, he had told me that she needed lots of rest and had short term amnesia most likely due to the traumatising moment which jumbled up her memories.

Orlando, our family doctor said that the amnesia may last for weeks or maybe even months and I don't know why but it pained me to find out she wouldn't remember me but at least there was a chance she could regain her memory sooner too.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts as I reached towards my gun and aimed it at the door cautiously as I quickly pulled the safety down while the door was opening.

To see it was only my right-hand-man and second in command, to the family he was known as Niccolo Rossetti the underboss, he was one of the most trusted allies in the family and his family has served our family for many generations.

"Ciao amico. Abbiamo bisogno di discutere le questioni." (Hi buddy. We need to discuss matters.) Niccolo told me as he walked towards me with a sullen look and I knew there was trouble since I was raised up with him, I knew that look all too well.

"Lascia andare nel mio ufficio." (Let's go to my office.) I replied with a stern and serious gaze as I softly brushed Floras cheek as I walked out of the room, locking the door behind me to be safe so that nothing would happen while I am gone.

I was rather reluctant to leaving but I knew this was important and I couldn't neglect my family any longer or there would be serious consequences for my actions.

I unlocked my office door and entered my office while Niccolo followed behind me in a quick pace and closed the office door.

The air was thick with tension as Niccolo slowly opened his mouth breaking the awkward silence in the room.

"Ho alcune cattive notizie." (I have some bad news.) Niccolo stated as I clenched my jaw waiting impatiently for what the 'bad news' is.

"C'è stato attacchi in alcuni dei nostri club e alcune delle nostre raggaze hanno fatto male ma nessuno le lesioni gravi." (There has been attacks at some of our clubs and some of our girls have gotten hurt but no severe injuries.)

I slammed my hands down onto my desk to vent my anger as I glared at the papers sitting on my desk.

Niccolo had uttered that 'he' was back with an angry face as I, we know what 'he' had done and no matter how much time passes it was still unforgivable to ever do what he did.

Betray us...

His own family...

That person hadn't just stole 5 million but had also killed his family, the one who raised him then disappeared without a trace.

We searched for days, months even years.

I swore an oath on the death of my family I wouldn't let him escape. I don't make the same mistake twice. NEVER.

********Authors Notice********
Hello, this is Cathy again 👧🏻
Thank you to the readers that have patiently waited for my new chapters and I hope you will bear with me as this story will take a while to finish, thanks for the support 👍🏻
I will update as soon as I can.
25/09/16 (GBT)