Chapter 2

Leonardo's POV
I was fuming with anger as I heard what was next that came out of Niccolo's mouth and that made me thirsty for blood, his blood and in my fit of rage, I broke my knuckles by punching the wall too hard.

While Niccolo patted my back, trying to calm me down without being too physical or forceful as he was the gentle type unless he needed to be physical, you wouldn't want to get into his bad side or else...

Well I won't really go into detail because you'll find out soon enough as his innocent looks can be very deceiving to most people anyway but if you look into his eyes you can see the seriousness inside.

Even though Niccolo was calming me down I knew that he was pissed too, I was usually calm and composed in front of others but I didn't mind to let my anger get the best of me sometimes but only in front of my brothers.

"Andiamo fuori per alcune bevande tardi fratello." (Let's go out for some drinks later brother.) Niccolo says trying to lighten the mood a bit then turning to his serious mode again as we both get back to our business.

"Tornando al tema, vi sono stati porta a trovare il bastardo?" (Getting back to the subject, have there been any leads to finding the bastard?) I asked thinking there should at least be a few of his men captured.

"Si, siamo riusciti a catturare due del nemico e il resti sono stati uccisi. Sono attualmente in corso nella camera Di tortura in uno dei magazzini." (Yes, we managed to capture two of the enemy and the rest were killed. They are currently being held in the torture chamber at one of the warehouses.) Niccolo replied and I gave a nod signalling for Niccolo to get some answers using various methods if they don't comply.

They didn't deserve mercy. If they hurt women or children then they didn't deserve any mercy as it went behind my personal beliefs.

Innocent women and children should never be hurt physically especially not by the Mafia and any reason wouldn't be a good enough reason to hurt them, we are the Mafia but we were raised by our mothers so we should respect them and we wouldn't exist if it weren't for women.

That was one of the most important laws I had and I expected every single one of my men to follow them. Every single men had a 'Bible' in regards to the Mafia.

This 'Bible' had rules set up inside it and they had to follow it or face the consequences and when accepted into the Family they would swear on the 'Codice dell'omertà', a code of silence.

'He' broke this code and betrayed us, I'm ashamed to had ever called him my 'brother' and now only my closest men, would I be able to trust with all my heart and whom I would tell of any important 'issues' concerning the Mafia.

They were the most important people in my life but now all of a sudden this girl, whom I've only known for about a month appears in my life and I'm so smitten that I can't ever forget her.

I push my hair back, a habit that I do when I'm stressed or annoyed but I think this time it's both with what had happened to Summer and 'him' coming back into the picture things will be very stressful in the near future.

All of a sudden I hear a knock at my door and I wonder who it is as I reach for my gun while Niccolo does the same from the corner of my eye, as I walk towards my office door unlocking it then backing away as the door starts to open and I aim my gun at the door pulling the safety down.

Only to see it was just another of my comrades as well as another important person in my life, my 'brother' who was raised with me, Niccolo Rossetti and Antonio Genovese.

The Genovese family have some of the most famous Mafia mobsters in history and were known in Italy as one of the most successful mobsters of all time as Antonio' great grandfather had ties with The World Trade Organisation as well as many famous leaders around the country and also was a great businessman even though he was a mobster many respected him.

"Hello Leonardo, how have you been? I heard about what happened from my subordinates." Antonio informed me while giving me a pat on the back which was like a greeting in his own way.

I smirked he really liked to talk in English rather than Italian "Antonio you should really try to speak Italian more often and yes I'm fine since the only one that won't be so good is that bastard." I growled out at them.

Niccolo and Antonio are both Capo's in the Mafia and are in charge of their own little crew consisting to only a maximum of 10 men and were chosen by the old Don himself who was my father.

The Don is our leader whom is the highest position which my father had left for me and although I would never admit it, if he hadn't raised me to be tough whether or not I was his son I would had never been the Don or had been able to survive for this long.

I'm grateful to my father for raising me up to be tough, things wouldn't always be good, it would sometimes be awful or terrible but I had my trusted comrades helping my throughout our lives and I believe that they would never betray me.

My brothers knows how much trust means to me and whether they were my brother or not I would never tolerate any form of betrayal to their family, to me, and our subordinates.

He would get what he deserved which was nothing other than death, a long torturous death in the torture chamber.

"I will get that bastard on his knees begging for mercy while I kill him." I spat out anger lacing every word that came out of my mouth.

They both nod at me while smirking, "If anyone kills him then it would definitely be you, Leonardo De Luca the youngest boss to lead as Don." Antonio exclaims while chuckling slightly.

"That bastard..."

**********
Hello again!
Thanks for the wait but sadly there's no action in this but it does give facts about the Mafia.
Maybe there'll be some action or even Romance in the next chapter???
Read to find out.
Please be patient with me.
Thanks 😊 Happy Halloween 👿👹🎃
31/10/16 (GBT)