Prologue

Flora's POV

"Help!" I cried out as best as I could then a large man came and slapped me across the face that I fell onto the dirty floor full of dirt.

"Shut up already!" The large man said then went closer to me then gagged me, putting something in my mouth and tying something around my mouth to prevent me from shouting.

More tears started to flow down my face as the impact from when the man had hit me started to hurt me since I had been bind behind my back with my wrists and my legs had been bind too.

Suddenly I heard lots of gun shots and shouting from outside and I started to tremble from fear as I heard heavy footsteps approaching closer to the small room I was being held in.

My heart started to beat very quickly as the metal door started to open and my eyes started to go more blurry from the tears and then I saw Leonardo.

My body started to go weak when I saw Leonardo then before I knew it my eyesight had darkened and I fainted into his muscular arms as he caught me.

**********Flashback to a few weeks ago**********

Flora's POV

It was a normal Monday morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, ringing as normal so I turned off the alarm clock then walked to my closet to slip into my sports clothes and tied my hair up in a pony tail when I started to cough.

"Oh no, I must be catching a cold, but it's probably nothing since I don't get sick often." I mumbled to myself and started to get ready for a morning run.

Then I took my headphones and phone then took my my bag attached to my waist so I didn't need to hold my phone while taking my jog around the park and while I took my jog I coughed a few times but I brushed it off as if nothing happened since it was probably going to be fine after a sleep.

It was 7am when I left my apartment and when I got to the park, it was already 7:14 so I started warming up with some stretches and started running as it was colder than usual, 'I should have brought a warm jacket' I thought as I ran around the park in a steady speed.

After doing a run in a steady speed I did a sprint around the park then wiped my sweat from my forehead then I started to walk home and during the way I sneezed abit so I thought maybe some dust made me sneeze.

I had gotten back to my apartment at 8am and got some clean clothes for work then I took a shower and used Loreal Paris shampoo and conditioner and body wash.

Then I went out of the shower and did the stuff I needed to do put my clothes on and dried my hair with a hairdryer then I checked the time to see it was already 9am so I quickly French platted my hair and made a sandwich with tuna then left my apartment around 9:15am while eating my sandwich on the way to work.

When I got to work it was already 9:29 so I was just on time so I quickly put my apron on and took my notebook out to take customers orders.

I saw some regular customers and greeted them with a smile "Good morning Mr Fernando! What can I get you today?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Good morning Flora, I'm good, thank you, can I get a cup of tea and apple pie please." Mr Fernando replied while getting out his wallet.

"That will be £4.18 please. Your order will be ready in about 15 minutes." I said with my normal smile.

"Keep the change." Mr Fernando said while handing me a £5 note and I smiled while walking away to the other customers that haven't been served by Alma or Aldo, the twins, so I went into the kitchen to make the drinks and gave
the orders to the chef Carlos and Bernardo.