Chapter 2

Harry's POV

Holy shit! Holy shit! It cant be! No fucking way! I turn to the other boys in horror but they're all staring at her with horrified expressions!

"Hello boys, nice to see you again!" Kylie, our old stylist, said with an evil grin.

"What do you want with us Kylie?" Liam asked with a snarl.

"You know perfectly well what I want!" Kylie yelled angrily.

--Flashback--

"Kylie, do you know how ridiculous and embarrassing we looked out there?!" Louis asked trying to control his anger.

"Lads, red lips and pink eye shadow look amazing together!" She simply stated.

When she had been doing our makeup we had thought she was putting lip chap on our lips and cover up on our eyes to hide the bags under our eyes.

"This isn't the first you've done this, you made us go to our interview with bows in our hair and at the last concert you made us wear unitards." Niall said.

"But lads,-"

But nothing Kylie. I'm sorry but we're going to have to fire you!" Zayn told her as gently as he could.

"You can't do that!" she shouted angrily.

"I'm afraid they can Kylie, if they feel you're not the right stylist for them, they can fire you." Paul said as he walked up to join the conversation.

"You'll be sorry," Kylie told us angrily, " you'll all pay for what you're doing! I'll make you all pay the price!" She lunged at Liam as she finished and attempted to strangle him.

"Security!" I shouted.

Two of our big burly security guards came running over and pulled Kylie away from Liam, who was gasping for breath.

"Just wait and see One Direction, you haven't heard the last of me, You'll pay for doing this." She screamed as the security guards pulled her away.

"You ok Liam?!" Paul asked.

"Fine!" he said as he rubbed his neck.

"Hopefully we've seen the last of her!" Paul said..

The lads and I nodded as we watched her drive away with the police.

--End of Flashback--

We hadn't seen Kylie since then, until now.

"Now you will finally pay for firing me." Kylie said with a laugh.

"You can't d-" I was cut off as Kylie walked up to me and slapped me across the face.

"Shut up! You belong to me and I will make you do whatever I want." She hissed.

I stared at her in shock and fear as my cheek burned where she had slapped me.

"Who's the guy?" Niall asked.

Kylie marched over to him and was about to slap him in the face when the guy spoke.

"That's alright Kylie, the boy asked a fair question. Charlie knows perfectly well who I am, don't you Charlie?!" he said with a sneer.

We all turned to look at Charlie who had been sitting quietly with eyes as wide as an owl's.

"H-H-He's m-m-my EX-b-b-boyfriend!" she said with fear in her voice.