Kidnapped with One Direction!

Chapter 1

Charlie's POV

      Honestly, I don't know how I ended up this mess in the first place. Right now I'm sitting in a room with duck tape over my mouth, with my hands and feet tied, and with 5 boys who also had duck tape over their mouths and had their hands and feet tied up and I have no idea how I got here.

       It started this morning when my best friend Danielle and I headed to work in her brand spanking new blue porche. Yeah, I know, her parents spoil her but she refuses to take money from them. She buys her own clothes, pays her phone bills, and earns her own money like normal teenagers. Her parents are famous movie directors so she's filthy rich. 

       Anyways back to the story, we were headed to work(starbucks) and we had just started our shift. I was giving a sweet old lady her order when the door burst open and everyone in starbucks screamed and hid under their tables. My head slowly turned to the door to see two masked figures with guns. The poor old lady on the other side of the counter was trembling. I quickly lifted the counter (you know those little doors on the counter well she opened one like that) and pulled her in and sat her on the floor. The two figure pointed their guns at me and I held my hands up in surrender.

       "Get out from back there!" the first one shouted. I, literely, sprinted out from behind the counter. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of starbucks while the other person pointed his gun at Danielle and started yelling at her about giving him money I think. I was thrown into the back of van. I screamed and he slapped me across the face.

       "You better shut up or else!" he yelled at me.  I immedietely shrank back and shut my mouth.  Something about his voice seemed awfully fimiliar.  Then I felt a sharp blow to the back of the head and everything went black.  The next thing I know, I'm here.

        I've been looking really closely at the five boys in the room with me.  They're all still asleep so it's easy to stare inspect them without having questions asked.  The first boy had brown curly hair and was wearing a white shirt with black jeans.  The second had black quiff with a blond stripe on top and was wearing a black blazer with a white button up and burgundy colored jeans.  The third had a buzzcut and brown hair and was wearing a blue, red, and white plaid shirt with dark blue jeans.  The fourth also had a quiff and brown hair and was wearing a white and red striped shirt with red jeans.  The last one had blond hair and was wearing a tight white polo shirt and black pants.  We were in a gray room with one small window. 

     Since I won't be getting out of here anytime soon I decided to try and get comfortable.  After a lot of tossing and turning I was in a slightly comfortable position so I closed my eyes.  Soon enough I was asleep.

Louis's POV

     "Goodnight L.A.!" Liam yelled into the mic before we all walked off the stage with huge grins on our faces and the screaming of our dedicated fans. 

    "Good work lads!" Paul tells us while we get handed water bottles and towels.

    "What shall we do now lads?" Zayn asked after taking a huge drink of water.

    "FOOD!!!!!" Niall yelled, "I'm starving!"

     We all laughed and headed outside and hopped into the limo.  The driver stopped at a McDonalds and we all jumped out and walked inside.  Thankfully the restaurant was empty so we ordered what we wanted, which for Niall was like half the menu, and we sat down and ate.  When we were finished I yawned.

     "Awwww, is my Boobear tired?" Harry asked cockily.

      "Why yes Hazzabear, yes I am!" I sassed back.  Don't mess with the sass master from Doncaster.