Chapter 5

WARNING THIS SCENE CONTAINSSPANKING! DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!

Charlie's POV

My dreams were filled with visions of Tyler. The Tyler I knew and I loved and the Tyler he had become.

"Ty, where are we going?!" I asked nervously. He had snuck me out of my house, to try and prove to me that he still loved me, but I wasn't falling for it.

"You'll see Babe." He told me with a smirk.

"Don't call me that." I hissed.

He hit the brakes, grabbed my chin and turned me to face him. "I'll call you whatever I damn want to call you." He snarled before continuing to drive.

We arrived in at a cabin in the woods(BTW love that movie, do you guys like horror movies?!) and Tyler parked the car. He got  out and walked over to my door before he grabbed my arm and dragged me into the house. He locked the door and turned to me with a creepy smile. I was really scared now.

"Tyler," I said as he started rooting through the bag he brought with him. "I wanna go home!"

He laughed. "But Babe I haven't even gotten to the best part yet." He said as he pulled out a small square package.

OH SHIT. "Tyler please don't." I whimpered as I backed myself into a corner. Wow Charlie just brilliant.

He laughed again. "But Babe you won't know how much I love you unless I do it."

He walked towards me and soon as he came close enough to kiss me, I kneed him where the sun don't shine.

He grunted and fell to the ground. Before he could get back up I hit him on the head with a flower pot and he passed out. I unlocked the door and ran as far and as fast away as I could from that cabin.

Tyler knew why I wouldn't have sex with him. He knew yet he almost did the exact same thing. I fell to the ground crying and called my mom.

I woke with a start and quickly glanced around the room. The boys were still asleep. I felt something move under me and I looked down to come face to face with a sleeping Niall.

Wow he looked attractive. I tried to get up but his grip tightened around my waist.

He opened his eyes. "So you were staring at me hmm?!" He said in a sexy morning voice.

"Who? Me? Perish the thought." I said.

"Are you lying?" He asked with a smirk.

"No....." I bite my lip.

"I don't like liars. Liars get a visit from the tickle monster." He told me.

I tensed. My ribs still hurt. "No Niall please." I whispered with a hint of fear.

He must've forgotten about my ribs and started tickling me.

I laughed at first but I soon started crying.

"Charlie?" He asked concerned as realization dawned on his face. The other boys woke up.

"What's going on?" Harry asked confused.

"I..uh..might have accidently forgotten about her ribs and started tickling her." He said sheepishly.

Liam stared at him for a moment before smacking him upside the head.

"Ow." Niall cried as he rubbed his head. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok." I said seeing as Zayn had helped calm me down.