Chpt. 11

THIS CHAPTER HAS NO PLOT AT ALL... ALL IT REALLY HAS IS SEX... SO IT IS COMPLETELY SKIPPABLE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT... ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS SEEEEEEEEEX! XD

"So... you think we should do it?" Craig had asked turning to face me.

"D-do what?" I had asked, my face turning hot.

"What Bebe suggested. Duh." He had said, an obvious smirk forming on his face.

We had entered a starting contest of sorts. Neither of us willing to blink out look away.

Suddenly he had picked me up and carried me back up to the attic. Once up there he had pressed my back up against the wall behind our air mattress bed.

He had started to kiss me. I had kissed back. I had wrapped my legs around his waist.

Slowly he had taken off my shirt. Running his hands across my bare chest.

Quickly after that my fingers had found their way under Craig's shirt. Sadly his found their way to my jeans button equally as quickly.

Craig had broke the kiss to let me down long enough for me to take off my pants and underwear, while he took off his shirt.

He had looked down at me and slammed back into the kiss with a new found resolve.

Aggressive Much? I had thought to myself, smiling at the dumb joke.

He had hoisted me back up onto his waist. He had undone his pants and was pushing against me wearing only his boxers.

Craig had then stuck his finger in my ass. I had yelped in pain. In response he had just licked my neck.

He had stuck another finger up there, scissoring them. A single tear fell from my face. In all honesty it had felt good, but still painful.

Craig had then removed his fingers and took off his boxers. "Ready Tweek?" He had asked. I just nodded.

He had lowered me down onto his erection. A few tears fell from my eyes.

"Shhhhh," He had whispered licking the tears from my face,"You'll adjust."

I had decided not to question how 14 year old him knew everything already, it was either porn or rape. Knowing his dad it was probably the latter...

He had returned to sloppily kissing my lips. He moved very slowly in and out.

"C-Craig, faster." I had moaned pushing myself down onto him.

He thrust into me and my head rolled back hitting the wall a thud. He started moving faster hitting my sweet spot almost every time.

His legs had started to shake as he reached his limit. He had started giving me a hand job, pumping it with each thrust.

We both had both cum at almost the same time... You expect me to remember this stuff exactly? I was in a lusty haze, okay?

He had fallen to him knees as we had tried to catch our breath. He pulled out and rested his head against my chest.

We didn't say anything just sat there holding each other.

Well that was embarrassing to write. Especially when Craig kept reading over my shoulder. I lost a bet and had to write about my first time... yeah... I'M NOT TELLING THE BET! SO DON'T ASK!

Author's Note:

Soooooooo... I was going through to figure out the exact time line and I saw that Wattpad deleted the last half of this chapter! Why wattpad, why! Why THIS chapter exactly? I'm sooo sorry if this was just unfinished when you read it! I fixed that now!

Hi! Again! This is the third time I've had to come back here to fix something... lol..

SEE YA!