Chpt. 14

Once we got to Cartman's house Helean stopped us before entering. "Be careful what you say and do." She had said before opening the front door.

"CARTMAN! I'M HERE!" She had yelled after taking one step inside. The nerve of that girl sometimes. "Okay! No need to yell so loudly!" Cartman had replied.

Helean had moved to let me and Craig enter the house behind her. She had taken her parka off me and hung it on a hook near the door.

Cartman had gotten up off the the sofa and walked over to us. "Tweek, Craig" He had said giving a small nod to us, "They will be spending the night I presume."

"Yes," Helean had replied. "Then what?" Cartman had asked a smirk forming on hid lips. "Then I find another place for them to stay." Helean had said walking over a stretching out taking up most of the couch.

"Do Stan, Kyle, and Kenny know that Tweek and Craig are staying with us?" Cartman had said swatting at her feet to make room for him to sit. She had sat up and pulled her knees to her chest. "Nope!" She had laughed, "Guys!" She turned to face me and Craig. I had jumped latching onto Craig's arm.

"Wish Kahl would do that to me." Cartman had mumbled, probably more audibly than he expected because his face had turned a shade of pick. I had laughed slightly.

"Anyway!" Helean had said waving us over to her, "At least pretend you belong here!" Craig had pulled me over to Helean. We had sat on the carpet kinda off to the side to the couch farthest away from the front door.

"I wanna play a video game." Helean had said standing up. She walked over to look at Cartman's video game bin. I had tried to take a sip of my coffee but she yelled "NO WAY!" causing it to topple in my hands for a few seconds before I caught it.

"You have Sunset Overdrive?" Helean had said holding up the disc case. "It's an XBox only game. What did you say about PS4s again?" Cartman had replied.

"PS4s are still better, but I'm gunna play this game." Helean had started up the XBox and slipped the disc into the slot when the door opened.

I had turned to see Stan and Kyle walk through the door. When they saw me and Craig there eyes had widened a bit, but they quickly recovered sitting on the couch.

"Though Kenny was with you." Healan had remarked over her shoulder at Stan and Kyle as she sat on the carpet directly in front of the TV.

"Thought he was with you. I'll call him if you want." Stan had said. "Sure, call him." She had said giving her complete attention to the loading screen on the TV.

Stan had left the room and Kyle crouched down next to Helean. He had whispered something in her ear I couldn't catch, but Helean had started laughing her ass off.

"Don't worry Kyle. You do realize the only people who aren't murders here are Stan and Craig right?" She had replied. Kyle had seemed taken aback. He had stood up and walked over to Cartman.

Me and Craig had turned to look at them. Kyle had been snuggled up against Cartman. Me had Craig looked back at each other with puzzled expressions and started to laugh lightly.

Helean had turned around and took in the sight. "They started being a thing this year." She had said turning back to face the TV.

"Well at least we aren't fake. Unlike you guys." Cartman said. "Oh, Cartman, by the way, me and Tweek became not 'fake' about a week ago." Craig had said making my face heat up.

"Really?!" Kyle had asked dumbfounded. I had hid my face in Craig's back. Hiding from Kyle and Cartman and the police and the gnomes. "OH GOD THE GNOMES WANT MY BLOOD!" I had yelled toppling backward.

Author's Note:

Felt that'd be a good way to end a chapter. I don't own SP. I don't really have time to write a foot note. I need sleep.

SEE YA!