Chapter Three

"Harry!? When did I- Bu-.." I dramatically stuttered. "I didn't ever get Harry's number!" I said, literally yelling at Jade who was still on the phone with Harry. "She's.. It's all broken!! Harry, please! We need you!" and she hung up. "OMIGOD, what do we do?" She murmured. I walked to my car, almost in tears. "Why?" I whispered under my breathe. I bent down on my knees, picking up the broken glasses. I dropped them and cried my eyes out.

I quickly shot up and reached into the car. It was still there. I pulled out the necklace hooked onto the mirror. I held it close to my chest and cried. Jade walked over and hugged me. "It'll be alright, Eryn. It's okay.." I heard her sniff.

"Eryn!" Jade let me go, but I still stood there crying. "Eryn.." his voice warmed me inside, but it burned when I felt his arms wrap around me, holding me very close. He held the back of my head, allowing me to anchor my chin onto his shoulder. He bent his head down and whispered in my ear, "It'll be okay." He wrapped one arm around my shoulder and used the other hand to grab Jade's wrist. "Come with me."

He led us to the tour bus which was unseen from the girls. He signaled us to climb in and ride with us. I walked in, still sniffing from my tears, and heard laughter coming from inside. The other boys were on the couch, chatting and joking around.

"Harry, who are your friends?" Liam asked.

Harry looked at me. "She's... my aunt's friend's daughter. Her car was beaten so.. I brought her here."

Louis looked at me and smiled. He remembered me. Liam stuck his lower lip out, "Aw.. That's a real bummer.. I'm sorry."

"Yeh, forreal. That sucks." Zayn added.

Niall held up his bottle of beer he snuck onto the bus, "Hey, you should let her tag along with us. It'd be fun!" I watched as the others boys nodded. "What's your name?" Liam asked. I tried to tell him, but my lips felt heavy. They were trembling like crazy. "It's Eryn." Harry answered him for me. Thank goodness.

"Here, why don't you take a seat?" He helped me down on the couch and I pulled my knees close to my chest. Jade sat next to me and rubbed my shoulder.

Louis sighed, "Boys.. Can you believe that this is the last of our Up All Night tour? I can't. It just happened too fast." He fumbled with his thumbs. "Don't worry 'bout it. Let's enjoy the time off and look forward to our new album!" The bus started moving. The boys began a conversation that led to many other subjects, but Jade and I just sat there and listened. Hearing Harry's laugh made me want to laugh too, but I tried to keep my laughter from escaping. I couldn't believe I was in One Direction's bus. I guess I am filled with luck. I slipped the necklace on and stuck my hands under my thigh. Soon enough, I fell into a deep slumber.

When I awoke, I felt a warm cushion under my head and soon came to realization that I had been asleep on Harry. I was resting close to his body, my face buried in his neck. His breathe was quiet, and his scent was killing me. He was so cute when he slept. I saw that no one else was in the room but me and Harry.

I raised my head, studying every structure of his face. I realized that really cute mole on his left cheek near his mouth. I wanted so badly to kiss his pink lips and run my fingers through his luscious hair. It felt so daring.

I felt the vibration of his voice when he grunted, waking. I carefully slid myself close to him, sliding my arm around him like I was never awake. He let out a long breath. I suspected he bent his head to look down at me when I felt a quick, but short movement. He gave a small chuckle and slowly picked me up from him and set me down by myself. I wasn't resting near a Harry anymore, just a soft sofa. I sensed him near me, his breathe on my cheek. I heard him swallow hard, his rough breath became louder and louder, but he just backed away and walked out of the room. I opened an eye to confirm I was alone. My heart was beating like crazy.