Chapter Six

"So, who's up for truth or dare?"

"Let's do it!" Harry banged on the table. We all sat in a circle and Louis set the bottle in the middle. "Alright. I want to start! Spin, spin, spin, spin, SPIIINN!!" he dorkishly said and spun the bottle. It stopped on Liam. "LIAM MY MAN! Truth... Or daaaare?" he gave him a funny face. Liam chuckled and said truth. "If you were a girl, who, in the band, would you make out with?" Liam gave him a shocking reaction and we chuckled at the question. "Well.. If I were a girl.. It probably would be Harry." Harry winked at him.

Liam spun the bottle. It pointed at Niall. Liam gave an evil chuckle. "Niall, truth or dare?" Niall raised his eyebrow. "I'm a daredevil. Dare." Liam started laughing, "I dare you.. To kiss... Jade." All the boys went, "OOOOOHH!!" and the girls gasped, laughing a bit.

Jade's P.O.V.:

I shot a look at Niall. He gulped at turned his head at me. His face quickly turned red and he held my jawline, caressing my cheek. Niall was going to kiss me. He was going to kiss me over a dare.

Niall and I had so much in common and we got to figure that out in two days. We were basically best friends now. His personality stuck out more than i thought Harry's would. He just warmed me up all the time.  The way his face grew a bit pink made me feel more positive about his thoughts on our relationship. I had this feeling Niall didn't want to do it, so I pretended like I wasn't pleased with the decision. He squeezed his eyes shut and gave a nervous laugh.

He brushed my hair away from my face and propped it behind my ear. He held my hand just in case I was nervous. Waiting with anticipation, I had finally felt those warm, soft lips. I could feel his smile on mine, and then puckered his lips; so did I. It felt endless. This was the moment I've been waiting for. He slowly pulled away and our foreheads rested against each other.

"Aww!" I heard Eleanor say as she was holding Louis's hand. We looked at everyone and they were smiling. "You really fancy her, don't you Niall?" Liam teased. Niall brushed my cheek with his thumb, "Actually, yeah. I think I do." he smiled and pecked my cheek. I blushed uncontrollably.

My P.O.V.:

I looked at Jade as her face was literally red. I giggled. "OK, Lovebirds! I'm sorry, but we've got to move on! Spin the bottle, Niall! Or.. I can do it for you if you'd like." Louis said with squinted eyes. "Hell no! My spin!" and he spun the bottle. Perrie was up next. She was to spread lipstick on Zayn's lips with her eyes closed. We all giggled when she had accidentally went all over his face.

We played numerous times. Louis spun the bottle and it landed on Harry. "HARREH!" he squinted one of his eyes. Harry squinted at him and gave a cheeky smirk. Harry had already chosen truth since the beginning of the game. "Since.. I haven't chosen dare yet, dare." he looked at him and gave a smile. Louis always gave out the riskiest truth and dares. "I dare you, to kiss Eryn anywhere from her shoulders up. TWICE!" he laughed evilly, "Two on different places." Harry looked at me with a smirk he was trying to hide. Everyone was watching and I was becoming nervous.

Louis's P.O.V.:

"Louis, why are you making people kiss?" Zayn laughed, playful pushing my shoulder. I bent over to whisper in his ear and said, "They wouldn't have gotten anywhere without my help." Zayn gave me an approving nod.

I was doing a favor for them. I knew that first time Harry pointed her out during soundcheck, what Harry thought of her was real. I spent my time with Eryn to see what Harry saw in her. I still remember seeing her during the meet and greet. I saw what he saw in her and I respected his decision. She was a great girl. Eryn wasn't one of those girls who wanted him because he was hot. She was a kind-hearted girl. She was different. I admired them as they stared into each other's eyes. A smile appeared on my face.