Chapter Four

The next afternoon around 7, our plane tickets had been arranged. We left the hotel and headed towards the airport. Jade and I linked arms and the boys and us walked in a straight line. Screaming fans were to stay behind a metal fence and the boys walked through like it was an everyday thing. Of course the boys had gone through things like this plenty of times: screaming fans and crowds. Harry smiled and waved at a few girls.

As we waited for our plane, we sat in a row of seats. I sat between Louis and Harry while Jade was sitting between Niall and Liam. Zayn sat at a seat far away, calling his girlfriend Perrie and told her he was coming back. Niall was messing with her, all three of them laughing and making jokes.

"This is exciting!" I sat up properly, clenching my cute, small bag Harry bought me when we were still at the hotel. "Yeah, I can't wait!" Harry grinned, looking at Louis and I both. Louis held my shoulder and looked at me, "This means we can cook together! I love cooking. There will be so many outstanding food we can make!" I knew Louis and I were going to become really good friends. "I hope you can cook really well!" Niall joined the conversation. "And you two can do our laundry!" Liam added. "Well.. I mean men don't like to do these work. Especially us." we laughed.

The airplane arrived and we got in. Jade suggested I get closer to Harry and sit next to him. She told me that her and Niall had gotten a lot closer and she wanted to get to know him some more. She loved food as much as Niall did, and they both had that extreme metabolism. I sat by the window, awaiting for someone to take a seat, hoping It would have been Harry. Jade pointed to the pair of two seats beside mine. Niall took Jade's arm and put her in the seat near the window and sat next to her. They instantly began talking, muting everyone else out. Zayn and Liam sat behind Niall and Jade, stuffing their small luggage atop of them. Louis sat behind me.

"May I?" I heard a voice. I looked up to see Harry pointing at the seat beside me. "Sure! Go ahead!" He plopped into the seat and sighed. I stared at him for a long time. "I still can't believe I'm living with One Direction.." He looked at me with his beautiful, dark green eyes. He slightly parted his lips to say something, but Louis looked over the seats and said above us, "Well believe it, because it's really happening! And this is the first time One Direction has ever let anyone live in the same home! It's always been just us five. We need something to happen and I know you and Jade have come into our lives for a reason." Harry was smiling the whole time.

"Sorry for interrupting your conversation. Carry on!" he said loudly, sitting back in his seat doing whatever he was doing. As we sat there, Harry and I got to know each other more than we have. There was a lot more to Harry than I thought. It had now been two hours since we got on the plane. Soon, I felt a bit sleepy. I woke up in between a few seconds of falling asleep. I could hear Harry talking, but I couldn't make out the words. Then I heard two low voices singing in my head. The song was like voices of angels.

I was sitting on the couch with Harry at their house watching old films. We had a bowl of popcorn between us, eating and chatting. we didn't pay attention to the movie at all, but our eyes were set. I reached to grab some popcorn, but instead, I grabbed his hands. He held them, slightly rubbing it with his thumb. He trailed his fingers up my arm, past my shoulder, and eventually held my jawline. It sent millions of chills all around my body. He stared down at my lips and bit his. His eyes were back onto mine and he slowly closed his eyelids, leaning in for a kiss. I closed mine, ready for it. Before we made any contact, someone plopped onto the couch next to me. I shot my eyes open and looked over to my left and Austin sat there with a bowl of popcorn, "AUSTIN!?!?" I yelled. He nodded at me, "Sup?" And turned his head back to watch the film. It was awkwardly silent and I had the sudden urge to hold both of their hands and so I did. They accepted and our fingers intertwined. Austin leaned into my face, his warm breath on my cheek and his lips inches away. My face was still stuck the the screen and my heart was racing. He held my arm and slowly placed his cold lips on my warm neck. Harry trailed his hands down to my thighs, stroking it with his large fingers. They made chills run down my back. I was so confused.