Chapter Twelve

Harry held my hand as we drove towards Josh's. I took out my phone and dialed Louis's number. Finally, he picked up the phone.

"Hello?" he said.

"Louis?"

"Yes, babe?"

"Hey, are we still going to Josh's?"

For a moment, he was speaking to somebody. "Yes, we're heading there right now." he said.

"Okay." I glanced at Harry before I said, "Is Austin there with you?" I knew he would be bothered by the question.

"No, Liam waited back at the house for him after he called. They're getting along pretty well." he didn't sound too excited. I just sat there quietly. "Anyway, I guess we'll see you there." he said. "Okay." I said and hung up.

I sat there quietly, hoping Harry wouldn't bring anything up. He squeezed my hand and glanced at me. "Hey. How about after we visit Josh, we get you a dress?" For a second, I didn't understand why he would want to go out and buy a dress for me, but then I remembered the upcoming party. "Sounds good. Have you gotten a suit yet?" I asked him. He was about to shake his head, but had a second thought, then nodded and shook. "Mmm... Yeah, no. I don't. I'll look for one in my closet. I have sets." I laughed sarcastically because its more than expected to know how much clothing he owns.

He grinned and started laughing. "Hah, what?" his eyes looked at me and back at the road several times. "No kidding." I stuck my tongue out, playing around. He removed his hand from my grip and pinched my cheek. "Whatever, babe." He grabbed my wrist and lightly bit the space between my thumb and index finger.

"Ow." I said, even though I could barely feel anything. I laughed and said, "What was that for?" He just looked at me and stuck his tongue out. Our conversation was never-ending the who ride there.

When we drove into Josh's driveway, Harry rushed over to the passenger door and held it open for me. He closed it behind me and reached for my hand. His eyes were fixed on my face and I pretended not to notice. "Why do you have to be so beautiful?" He whispered and kissed my temple. There's no telling in the world how much I was in love with him.

When we opened the door, it was loud and noisy, full of instruments being played and yells being heard from across the room. "What the hell?" Harry said, half-smiling.

Austin was beating the drums to a great rhythm and Niall was joining in the jam. Every note was hit perfectly and they both synced. Jade was standing next to Niall, telling him how amazing he was at play the guitar. Liam, Louis and Zayn were jumping about and messing around and Josh was standing behind Austin, watching his way of beating the drums. "My god." Harry said. He pointed and laughed, "They're maniacs!" he told me. Unexpectedly, he pulled up his pants and joined them. I just chuckled at their silliness and joined the people with a sense. Josh noticed me and pulled up a stool beside him.

"Hiiii! You're... Eryn!" he said. I held my hand out for a small greeting, but he held his arms open and hugged me. I smiled and hugged back. "You're Josh!" I said. He pulled me away by my shoulders. "Yeah! Make yourself at home." he smiled affectionately. I glanced over at Austin, but he wasn't looking on purpose. I settled down on the high stool and watched as the boys messed around. "You're dating Harry, right?" he asked, arms crossed. I heard Austin's beat mess up, but it was almost unnoticeable. I nodded my head proudly. "Yeah, it's been going great. He's such a wonderful guy." I wasn't scared to say. "He's a big goof." I told him. He laughed, "Obviously." he pointed at the immature men. "Yeah don't mind them," Niall said to me, "They're weirdos." The way he said the word weirdos made me want to squeal. "Still good looking!" Jade winked. Niall pouted his lips at her, his face literally looking like a puppy's. She smiled at him and pinched his cheek. "But I really really love only you, Niall." she kissed his pouting lips. He smiled and kissed her again.